Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2015, 10:26 PM |#41  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 342

Donate to Me
More
See this mate:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...elvet-t3036788
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astronfestmon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift astronfestmon Ad-Free

7th May 2015, 10:48 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Please ubuntu zip for zu...tq
The Following User Says Thank You to hendryprasetyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hendryprasetyo Ad-Free
25th February 2016, 10:07 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi!
I am also interested in seeing ubuntu touch on my Ultra and would like to contribute.
However, looking at your github, I am not sure what to make of it..
There are at least 3 kernel repositories for sony_msm8974, the latest is stripped from all history, all files were added in the commit "a new patch", with no information what "a new patch" was.
The initial comment states that kernel_amami.git should be used to build, the sony.sh script tries to use kernel_nmsm8974_sony.git, which does not even exist.
So, while I really respect your efforts, it is almost impossible to contribute or even understand your work at the given state, and Kohelet is probably quite right when he wants to start over again.
23rd September 2016, 10:26 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I Would Like To Help Test This Project
I have a Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6833 that I no longer use. I would love to help test this for you. That phone no longer means anything to me, so I have no problem with any risks there may be whatsoever, and I would provide full feedback as to the performance of the builds I am given. I do not know for certain if you are still working on this project, but I seriously hope so, as the Ubuntu Touch OS definitely looks like it could benefit from the large screen of this phone. (Along with all of the official phones for this OS being very low-spec) Please contact me if you feel like talking about the subject.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)