FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

I am playing tvshows and movies on my glasses BUT!

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Kimmi1, Junior Member on 17th June 2014, 07:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th June 2014, 06:35 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi1

Amazing, thank you, now I just need to find out how to login

You can issue key events via ADB:

Code:
adb shell input keyevent 20
See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...l-input-events for the proper numbers corresponding to particular buttons. It is a huge pain, but it's the only available option for the time-being.

20th June 2014, 06:37 PM |#22  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtxdriggers

You can issue key events via ADB:

Code:
adb shell input keyevent 20
See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...l-input-events for the proper numbers corresponding to particular buttons. It is a huge pain, but it's the only available option for the time-being.

PS. do I have to write something like this for Settings.apk also ?
20th June 2014, 06:39 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmi1

PS. do I have to write something like this for Settings.apk also ?

XE16+ disables controls issued to normal Android apps from the touchpad. So yes, if you can't control it with the touchpad, then you're limited to input commands.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on an Xposed module to remedy this, but it'll be a while before it's released.
20th June 2014, 06:48 PM |#24  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

XE16+ disables controls issued to normal Android apps from the touchpad. So yes, if you can't control it with the touchpad, then you're limited to input commands.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working on an Xposed module to remedy this, but it'll be a while before it's released.

I wanted to install new Settings.apk so that I can install bluetooth keyboard and mouse.
Im trying with key inputs but I cant navigate to login to netflix
9th January 2016, 11:08 PM |#25  

More
Quote:

did you ever finish that xposed module? i really want to use netflix again
29th February 2016, 04:14 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica_beetle

did you ever finish that xposed module? i really want to use netflix again

I also use netflix on my glass, but instead of using adb commands, I use a usb keyboard. The arrow keys and tab key seem to be the best tools to focus different ui elements. It's far from perfect but it allows me to do this without needing the device attached to my computer or to my phone. Which makes it a little bit more of a mobile solution. Although even with the smallest otg cable I could find the doggle just adds to that weird cyborg look that makes everyone around me a little squeamish. The biggest downside to my keyboard is the touchpad is useless. I get a cursor but no mouse clicking. I'm hoping this can be remedied by the xposed framework. Will start playing around with this and will let you know if I can get anything working.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)