More
R - 0
G- 10
B - 88

the whites r great

10th June 2014, 01:49 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 691

More
I doubt very much that there's going to be a set of numbers that will apply universally in any meaningful way, because the displays are bound to vary widely in terms of their actual calibration.
10th June 2014, 04:59 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donalgodon

I doubt very much that there's going to be a set of numbers that will apply universally in any meaningful way, because the displays are bound to vary widely in terms of their actual calibration.

Yeah, every display is different and every display changes over time.

You need to do an actual calibration to get it right and periodically recalibrate to keep it accurate.

Sent from my D6503 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
28th February 2016, 07:41 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have z2 and recently i got another z2 device and i notice that the display is not the same on both mobiles,theres a difference in white-balance/contrast although the settings are the same on both (contrast 100%/whitebalace r0/g0/b0).on the first one the screen is a little bit more yellowish (red alike tint-warm) and the other one is blueish (tend to be more cool oriented) one some white background.and on a black menus the black is more alike navy/antracide and on the other side brownish.is it normal or is one of two opened/serviced (replaced lcd,etc)?or it can be affected by protective lcd film?
28th February 2016, 08:15 PM |#15  
Flag Mexicali
Thanks Meter: 838

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bane-vs

i have z2 and recently i got another z2 device and i notice that the display is not the same on both mobiles,theres a difference in white-balance/contrast although the settings are the same on both (contrast 100%/whitebalace r0/g0/b0).on the first one the screen is a little bit more yellowish (red alike tint-warm) and the other one is blueish (tend to be more cool oriented) one some white background.and on a black menus the black is more alike navy/antracide and on the other side brownish.is it normal or is one of two opened/serviced (replaced lcd,etc)?or it can be affected by protective lcd film?

Its hard to find two identical devices. Sony uses 2 or more screen manufacurers, thats why you cant use another person's settings.
1st March 2016, 06:26 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
White balance settings with color control is sweet

Try color control if you have root.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)