FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[INFO] Xperia Z1 C6902/03/06/43 firmware customizations/region/branding/SI numbers

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 71

By f3nix82, Member on 6th February 2014, 11:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th May 2015, 09:57 AM |#71  
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 143

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by f3nix82

Hi,

C6902, C6906, C6943 added.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Mateusz

Great!
Thank you!

28th June 2015, 02:48 PM |#72  
Sorry for the late reply kindly find the image and let me know which firmware should i download

awaiting for your reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3nix82

Hi,

my sources do not have SI 1287-4926 listed.

So there are two options:
1. My sources are not up to date.
2.You are giving a wrong number (could You please check the tray again? and maybe post a photo of it?)

Cheers,
Mateusz

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20150628_009.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	3382006  
2nd August 2015, 01:16 PM |#73  
Quote:
Originally Posted by niks20

Sorry for the late reply kindly find the image and let me know which firmware should i download

awaiting for your reply

I m waiting for your reply on which is my original firmware
7th March 2016, 09:37 PM |#74  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Difference between some regions
So, Im in Hungary. My phone is an unlocked(i mean, unbranded) one. So im not gonna go into details bcoz that would be a waste of time but i gotta flash my stock (and i mean, regionally stock as well) rom. It would obivously be central europe. thats fine. but there are more than 1 central europes in this list so i got a bit confused about whats the diff. (they all have the same languages , so its not an option). I did check with Xperifirm that they have a difference in build unmbers too. By taht i mean they are all 14.6.a.1.236 but they have a letter-number mixed ending . For example : CE1 has the number of 14.6.a.1.236 R4D whereas central europe has 14.6.a.1.236 R2D. and im just kinda curious about whats going on there. and if you may be able to answer that, which one should i be flashing for a hungarian phone (this is just my perfectionist myself, where i want my phone to be clearly original ^^ )
sorry for the silly qustion ^^ hope u can gimme some answer
thanks in advance
8th March 2016, 05:47 AM |#75  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by #FREEHOXTON

So, Im in Hungary. My phone is an unlocked(i mean, unbranded) one. So im not gonna go into details bcoz that would be a waste of time but i gotta flash my stock (and i mean, regionally stock as well) rom. It would obivously be central europe. thats fine. but there are more than 1 central europes in this list so i got a bit confused about whats the diff. (they all have the same languages , so its not an option). I did check with Xperifirm that they have a difference in build unmbers too. By taht i mean they are all 14.6.a.1.236 but they have a letter-number mixed ending . For example : CE1 has the number of 14.6.a.1.236 R4D whereas central europe has 14.6.a.1.236 R2D. and im just kinda curious about whats going on there. and if you may be able to answer that, which one should i be flashing for a hungarian phone (this is just my perfectionist myself, where i want my phone to be clearly original ^^ )
sorry for the silly qustion ^^ hope u can gimme some answer
thanks in advance

Hi,
the simplest way to go back to the stock firmware with a customization that was originally installed on your phone is as follows:

1. Open the SIM cover and remove the SIM tray. There should be a SI number written on it: XXXX-XXXX
2. Open Flashtool
3. Go to "Devices->Check Updates"
4. In "Device Selector" double click "C69XX".
5. In C6903 or C6902 tab find the cutomization you need (i.e. for C6903 and CE1 that would be 1276-4318).
6. Right click on the right customization and select "Check release".
7. The line should now have an updated version column.
8. Right click again and select "Download".

The next step is to flash it as usual with downloaded firmware.

HTH.

Cheers,
Mateusz
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)