FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help! Random shut down and battery issues

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 27

By robotzki, Member on 3rd May 2014, 06:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm experiencing sudden shut downs when I take a picture with my phones camera, especially if the flash is used. It just turns off without warning.
The battery has also started to suddenly drop a lot in percentage sometimes , and yesterday phone just turned off at around 20%, because battery was apparently empty....

Could this be a faulty battery or software problem? I'm using stock Rom and stock kernel. And have never had any problems before

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to robotzki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift robotzki Ad-Free

3rd May 2014, 09:57 PM |#2  
Flag Riga
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Factory reset if it doesn't work, warranty service..
20th February 2016, 04:14 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HI
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotzki

I'm experiencing sudden shut downs when I take a picture with my phones camera, especially if the flash is used. It just turns off without warning.
The battery has also started to suddenly drop a lot in percentage sometimes , and yesterday phone just turned off at around 20%, because battery was apparently empty....

Could this be a faulty battery or software problem? I'm using stock Rom and stock kernel. And have never had any problems before

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app

we have the same problem,but my LG Optimus G E975,. was fixed already. email me trU gmail. so i can teach you what i did to my phone,. saikyamer25@gmail.com or FB
https: / / w w w .facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011136766606
hope i can help you
23rd February 2016, 04:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
had some problems like that, bought a new battery and the problems are gone, but sometimes the phone keeps shut down went I take a photo with flash, please @saikyamer25 can you explain what you did. thanks
26th February 2016, 09:33 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leouzcategui

had some problems like that, bought a new battery and the problems are gone, but sometimes the phone keeps shut down went I take a photo with flash, please @saikyamer25 can you explain what you did. thanks

add me in fb then i will tell you what i did to my own,. search markloafneo@gmail.com in FB. my profile pic is i dont have cloths side viewing,.
26th February 2016, 10:00 AM |#6  

More
Same problem here, phone shuts down at 20-30% when LTE is on; after restart it shows 0%.
I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the battery
2nd March 2016, 02:08 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I had that problem too, but after update my custom rom that problem don't occure anymore. I haven't check it with almost empty battery, maybe I'll try it soon..

Sent from my Andromax I46D1G using Tapatalk
4th March 2016, 05:15 PM |#8  
Flag Manaus
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Am I the only one who thinks that is pretty strange this issue being reported a lot of times lately ? I didnt have issues with my battery before, but now I have the exact same problem with the flashlight. But when I use an app of flashlight the phone doesnt turn off...
8th March 2016, 12:55 PM |#9  

More
Shutdown
Hey
I'm having the same problem but my phone shuts down at 40% and won't start again. I have got a new battery and done a factory reset, but nether has worked. The phone is 3 years old, so change the system won't be a problem with the warranty.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)