Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 43,044 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New HTC devices: Leak

Tip us?

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Default New HTC devices: Leak

HTC Huashan and HTC Hengshan

More here

orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

sirphunkee
Old
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb3000 View Post
HTC Huashan and HTC Hengshan

More here
WOW, awesome orb, great find!

The things I find most interesting on there are the fact that the Hengshan is WM6.5, and the note says "Huashan OS change to WM to be confirmed"!! Looks like HTC isn't giving up on good ol WM just yet

TESTER OF DA FUNK_____________________________________________

(T-Mobile US HD2)
ROM: 2.10.531.1 (82076) WWE/5.2.21889 (Stock 6.5)
Sense: 2.5.2012
Radio: 2.08.50.08_2

(T-Mobile US TouchPro2)
ROM: 1.91.531.4 (74508) WWE/5.2.21881 (Stock 6.5)
Sense: 2.1.1921
Radio: 4.49.25.57

"And asking which [ROM] is the best is a lot like asking 10 guys in a bar what the best beer in the world is."

Girlfriend not getting your SMS messages? SOLVED! (Must try EVERY step!)

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE HTC DEVICE OF 2010

*PhunkPhund*

orb3000
Old
Thanks Meter 3029

DONATE TO ME
Yeah that is something to follow up...
I think HTC has to come with their own OS, same as iphone, same manufacturer builds devices and OS, that way we users will enjoy from better and faster OS!!
orb

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 521
I think cash heavy Google will buy HTC someday
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.
The XDA Cheerleaders hope your devices are winners! Happy Flashing!

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!

orb3000
Old
Thanks Meter 3029

DONATE TO ME
Hope they dont
If not WM will be gone and I still have some love for
orb

Toss3
Old
Thanks Meter 445
The Huashan looks interesting, but I hope they stick to Android and don't make the same mistake they did with the HD2. Gonna be an interesting Fall this year.

encore2097
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys View Post
I think cash heavy Google will buy HTC someday
I think that would be fantastic, both have relatively quick development cycles. Unfortunately for HTC, they seem to lack terrestrial north american facilities to mass produce great phones for the US market where they could be a very strong competitor.