FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Bootanimation] MASSIVE 180+ QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (6/25/14)

371 posts
Thanks Meter: 729

By KachowPow, Senior Member on 11th March 2014, 03:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th June 2014, 01:19 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More

Cyanogen Custom Boot Logo Thanks Mazer.one
CyanogenMOD Boot Logo Thanks Mazer.one
Cyanogen Dark Boot Logo Thanks Mazer.one
Cyanogen Dark Boot Logo V2 Thanks Mazer.one
Cyanogen Dark Boot Logo V3 Thanks Mazer.one
The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free

28th June 2014, 06:51 AM |#42  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
12th July 2014, 07:09 AM |#43  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Here's another new boot animation...

10th March 2016, 06:05 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
It looks like my 5.1.1 rom will only load the bootanimation zip and not the qmg files with the exception of the shutdown is there a work around for this or a qmg to png converter?
10th March 2016, 10:10 AM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley_az

It looks like my 5.1.1 rom will only load the bootanimation zip and not the qmg files with the exception of the shutdown is there a work around for this or a qmg to png converter?

There is a workaround ....find 5.1.1 that has qmg for bootanimation that u know it works and copy the whole media folder and delete ur existing one than paste other one that u just copied than find bootanimation in qmg format that u like extract it to ur sd card rename bootanimation.qmg , bootanimationloop.qmg, and shutdown.qmg with .bak at the end than copy one u like and paste it in same directory as old ones change permission to 0644 or rw r r also add .bak to any other qmg file that points to bootanimation theyare mostly located on the bottom of the directory once done reboot and ur good to go

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbabo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigbabo Ad-Free
10th March 2016, 06:06 PM |#46  

More
How can I tell if it's pointing to the bootanimation.zip?I don't want to go around renaming everything in that folder with the word boot in it.
10th March 2016, 11:34 PM |#47  

More
Quote:

How can I tell if it's pointing to the bootanimation.zip?I don't want to go around renaming everything in that folder with the word boot in it.

Like that

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1457652838497.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	3678507   Click image for larger version

Name:	1457652849818.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	3678508  
10th March 2016, 11:52 PM |#48  

More
I'm on a note 4 so my media files aren't identical to yours. I appreciate your help but it doesn't look like it's going to work. I LOVE the stargate boot animation which is what I'm after. I might have to make my own boot animation.
11th March 2016, 02:10 AM |#49  

More
Quote:

I'm on a note 4 so my media files aren't identical to yours. I appreciate your help but it doesn't look like it's going to work. I LOVE the stargate boot animation which is what I'm after. I might have to make my own boot animation.

All files r same note 4 might have more than n3 but in theory its all the same u just need bootanimation.qmg , bootanimationloop.qmg, amd shutdown.qmg everything else should have .bak at the end of it

22nd August 2016, 08:57 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 306

Donate to Me
More
I've made an animation with the Samsung theme designer. It won't show on my Note 4. I did it hundred times over and i am very sure i did it after the tutorials. Made both files bootsamsung.qmg and bootsamsungloop.qmg. Any clue what could be going wrong anyone?

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)