8,133 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,725

By Razvan, Forum Moderator on 16th May 2014, 10:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd February 2016, 05:45 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 234

Donate to Me
More
So many people on this forum posting how to unbricks but like the post under them is another how to un-brick lol

23rd February 2016, 07:46 PM |#212  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Guys
Im searching for Jelly Bean, found only 1 link but server limits DL to 50kb/s (it will last 6 hours to complete)
Anyone have a good source for 4.2.2 for i9195? The best would be the XEO-I9195XXUBMK3 (varinat for Poland without brand) english version is also fine.
26th February 2016, 06:44 AM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Is anyone having in plan to replace his / her S4 mini with something else (comparable in size)? I'm very dissapointed with the lack of options. Apart from Z5 compact (which I didn't find very compact due to the blocky shape with rough edges), there is practically nothing.
So I'm stuck with S4 mini - it's my third one (first had screen damaged, second replaced with third which is newer version with way better battery). Not that's bad, but it's not high end, it has mediocre screen resolution, and, worst of all, it's officially stuck on Android 4.4. I know that there are custom ROMs, but unfortunately, they're not even close to the stability of the stock ones; and none exist for the updated hardware version, that replaced the old ones in the stores.
3rd March 2016, 12:59 AM |#214  
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_white

Is anyone having in plan to replace his / her S4 mini with something else (comparable in size)? I'm very dissapointed with the lack of options. Apart from Z5 compact (which I didn't find very compact due to the blocky shape with rough edges), there is practically nothing.
So I'm stuck with S4 mini - it's my third one (first had screen damaged, second replaced with third which is newer version with way better battery). Not that's bad, but it's not high end, it has mediocre screen resolution, and, worst of all, it's officially stuck on Android 4.4. I know that there are custom ROMs, but unfortunately, they're not even close to the stability of the stock ones; and none exist for the updated hardware version, that replaced the old ones in the stores.

High end compact believe does not exist. I have had a great experience with "pure" CM13 (NO custom kernel NO GAPPS). I believe soon be able to test appropriate GAPPS. Preferably something like just google base. Of course I'll have to install some apps by playstore. It will cost some space but it might be better for the stability of the ROM.
I just need to know if the ROM itself does not present instabilities, call issues or problems with battery.
So far it has been great experience.
15th March 2016, 06:07 PM |#215  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
JUST FYI....
Hi everybody! This is just to inform everybody who are not having/missing CM12.1 LiveDisplay feature( e.g. in stock Rom) we have a fantastic app f.lux now available for android(of course it needs root). I am using it and i find it just fantastic(specially the Dark Room Mode), may be better than LiveDisplay. Also, you dont need to set location(online) for this app to work. Thanks.

N.B: I never got cf.lumen to work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)