Post Reply Email Thread
17th November 2015, 07:28 AM |#291  
Flag Phil Campbell
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sphayk

any update/upgrade for lollipop?

Man I hope Oma can get this upgraded soon..
The Following User Says Thank You to zMILWAUKEE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zMILWAUKEE Ad-Free

19th November 2015, 04:20 PM |#292  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi Oma Thanks. CM 12.1 ROM for chuwi v88s works for Dany genius tab Q4 after flashing it according to your instructions. The ROM is great but I am having few problems. It is not being detected by my laptop running windows vista. Video playing in Facebook app reboots the tab. WiFi turns off after screen off(sleep).
Rk3188 Dany genius tab Q4 by Oma rocks!
11th December 2015, 02:01 PM |#293  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Which ROMs are better for the tablet? I have got one today. Looking for TWRP backup or flashable ZIP in order to make the tablet a bit faster
18th December 2015, 10:09 AM |#294  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma7144

Gents,
Nextbook 8 QC by Oma KK 4.4.2 build v2.1

Be aware: it is your own risk!

- Oma -

I don't remember seeing Oma specify which format should the sd card be in before flashing so as to optimize performance. The reason I raise the question is that I tried different cards and it seemed there was a difference in responsiveness. Has anyone found out which format it should be that enhances performance best?
18th December 2015, 01:59 PM |#295  
Thanks Meter: 1,534

More
The format is FAT32.
- Oma -
The Following User Says Thank You to Oma7144 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oma7144 Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 08:00 PM |#296  
Flag Phil Campbell
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Can someone please post a CWM backup for version 2.1
20th January 2016, 01:23 AM |#297  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi i am johnny .
i am trying to switch my internal sd to external sd and my external sd to internal sd so i will have more space to down load games and apps.
dose anyone know what the file name is and yes it is rooted
it is a nextbook 8 , nx785qc8g
18th February 2016, 10:21 AM |#298  

More
I noticed that in system properties for the app it lists the apps that are moved to sd as stored on "USB storage app" which I have determined to be /mnt/external_sd (aka the newly moved nand) while any downloaded extra data is listed on "SD card" which is /mnt/internal_sd (as it should be). Apps like "Appmgr III" shows the "SD Card" as /mnt/internal_sd (my 16GB card) but the apps are definitely moving to /mnt/external_sd after several test moves. Is this functioning as intended? and if so is there a way to get it to move apps to /mnt/internal_sd instead? I install a lot of stuff on my tablet for my business and entertainment and I would be able to install everything I want if apps moved to /mnt/internal_sd instead of /mnt/external_sd.
17th March 2016, 07:33 AM |#299  

More
Looking for a 5.0 or 6.0.1 mod that can work on the Nextbook 8 NX785QC8G
My mother has a NX785QC8G (Nextbook 8) I am looking root it soon because It keeps running out of memory and 4.4.1 apparently does not utilize the sd card. Currently I see the Oma's rom for this device downloaded it but it gots me a little confused with the instructions since it say connect your Pipo S6? I dont get that are the instructions for both the same for the Nextbook? Anyways Oma7144 is their anyway to update the os to 6.0.1 or is kitkat the only thing this device will take as in a rom? Last question currently whats the best way to root the NX785QC8G? Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)