FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] what's your favorite launcher for the note pro ?

761 posts
Thanks Meter: 108

Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2016, 02:37 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I wish the current offer on nova was on when I bought the app

18th March 2016, 01:23 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
LMT no comparison
18th March 2016, 05:06 PM |#53  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionhunter

LMT no comparison

Nice choice. LMT was my first experience with gesture launching and I was hooked. Can't beat gesture commands for convenience on such a large tablet like this. I never got into the use of pie commands though. I eventually moved to GMD Gesture Control instead and can't live without it.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy996 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift muzzy996 Ad-Free
18th March 2016, 10:47 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzy996

Nice choice. LMT was my first experience with gesture launching and I was hooked. Can't beat gesture commands for convenience on such a large tablet like this. I never got into the use of pie commands though. I eventually moved to GMD Gesture Control instead and can't live without it.

I'll check into GMD. I don't think I could use a tablet without the instant and lightning quick access as pie and gesture launching. If someone reads this and hasn't tried them you really owe it to yourself to check them out. LMT I think is unbeatable.
19th March 2016, 01:54 AM |#55  
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 297

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minionhunter

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
I'll check into GMD. I don't think I could use a tablet without the instant and lightning quick access as pie and gesture launching. If someone reads this and hasn't tried them you really owe it to yourself to check them out. LMT I think is unbeatable.

Totally agree. The reason I dumped pie is I'd rather initiate applications and shortcuts by custom gestures directly rather than tapping to bring up pie first then picking a shortcut. Out of the box GMD seems limited and troublesome to set up but once one gets into developing ones own gestures it gets fun.

3rd September 2016, 07:36 AM |#56  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm using Nova Prime definitely my favourite launcher
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)