FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Nexus 10 (Manta) Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

6,718 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,554

By demkantor, Recognized Contributor on 4th March 2014, 11:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2015, 10:33 PM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaon

I see you would like your remote music folder to be mount let's say on /sdcard/mymusic right ?

that would be what i want, yes

12th October 2015, 11:23 PM |#202  
Flag Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
Thanks Meter: 1,591

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pweasel

that would be what i want, yes

Hm I don't know how to that, but seems interresting !

I am gonna have a look at this... But don't expect me to find it nor find it quicky :P.

In the meantime you should try some software. I am sure you mght find one that suit your needs until you do a proper mount point
13th October 2015, 12:03 AM |#204  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by demkantor

Haven't tried myself but maybe this may help
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/fiv...mb-connection/

of all of those, I was already using ES Explorer, but all of them are an application only implementation of SMB share access.
13th October 2015, 06:44 PM |#205  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unlocked, not rooted, PC not detecting
[FIXED] - I had to manually update ADB drivers via Nexus10Root package/instructions.

Hey all,

I have rooted my N10 before but, I think when Lollipop came out, I reverted back to stock to get the OTA update. I am trying to root again using CF-Auto-Root or Skipsoft's Nexus Toolkit but I'm having detection issues - even though I downloaded and installed Android SDK as well as the drivers via Skipsoft's Toolkit. SuperSU does not detect root, also.

About Tablet Build Information

Bootloader info:
Product Name: manta
Variant: wifi
H/W Version: 8
Bootloader Version: MANTALJ12
Lock State: Unlocked
Reboot Mode Flag: None

CF-Auto-Loot hangs on 'Waiting for Device' and Toolkit cannot detect my build, nor device information.

I may be missing something very obvious but I try to follow steps very carefully.
Thanks for any help
13th October 2015, 08:21 PM |#206  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumacDwarfking

Hey all,

I have rooted my N10 before but, I think when Lollipop came out, I reverted back to stock to get the OTA update. I am trying to root again using CF-Auto-Root or Skipsoft's Nexus Toolkit but I'm having detection issues - even though I downloaded and installed Android SDK as well as the drivers via Skipsoft's Toolkit. SuperSU does not detect root, also.

About Tablet Build Information

Bootloader info:
Product Name: manta
Variant: wifi
H/W Version: 8
Bootloader Version: MANTALJ12
Lock State: Unlocked
Reboot Mode Flag: None

CF-Auto-Loot hangs on 'Waiting for Device' and Toolkit cannot detect my build, nor device information.

I may be missing something very obvious but I try to follow steps very carefully.
Thanks for any help

something happens to me is that i can't connect it to a USB Hub while flashing, it doesn't get detected. I have to connect it to a main USB socket.
13th October 2015, 09:38 PM |#207  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pweasel

something happens to me is that i can't connect it to a USB Hub while flashing, it doesn't get detected. I have to connect it to a main USB socket.

Indeed. My problem was the ADB driver. I figured it was covered since I installed Android SDK.
21st January 2016, 07:43 PM |#208  

More
Hard Problem with nexus 10
My nexus is all time with no battery, i cant boot in recovery, fastboot and either system, i have the normal recovery and it happened when i upgraded the system normally before rooting it, it lost recovery command and now its like a table, i cant do nothing please help
22nd March 2016, 08:52 AM |#209  
Flag Lancaster, UK
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Is there a kernel that supports overclocking for marshmallow yet? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find one
24th March 2016, 02:32 PM |#210  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Campinas
Thanks Meter: 1,451

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherpaSenpai

My nexus is all time with no battery, i cant boot in recovery, fastboot and either system, i have the normal recovery and it happened when i upgraded the system normally before rooting it, it lost recovery command and now its like a table, i cant do nothing please help

Hi,

I know it's over a month later, but did you try replacing the battery? You can get one from eBay and see a video on YouTube on how to disassemble it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prydar

Is there a kernel that supports overclocking for marshmallow yet? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find one

Hi,

Not that I know of either, you can keep an eye on the development threads for any alpha or beta release with this feature for testing.

All the best,
~Lord
Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ask any question, help thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)