Asus Zenfone 5 unbrick.. help me!

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By davidhuu, Junior Member on 14th May 2014, 04:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th January 2016, 06:41 PM |#91  

More
i have same problem but i solved our self.
only for zenfone 5 tested
important device is out of warranty so use this method.Device in warranty period go to authorize service Center.
download all driver from unbrick zenfone 5 blog.
1.switch off zenfone.
2.press all three button power,v+,v- and hold wait for start zenfone
3.after start show android logo for recovery mode.
4then press v+ and power button or search go to recovery mode
5.connect to pc and go to apply update from adb
6.download zenfone 5 downgrade image from asus support L to kk if mobile have Android L or kk to jb if device have android 4
l to kk aply 5.3.3.3 image than restart if working ok or apply adb to 5.2.2.2
automatic restart droid bot restore and use your zenfone,no need to change main board.
if any problem email at amitgupta2792@gmail.com

20th February 2016, 09:44 AM |#92  

More
Stuck on USB logo when trying to sending commands from PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojombe

I have same problem like you and its almost a month but last night I fixed this problem, i got my droidboot back, before i tell you how to fix this problem, i need to know 2 things

1 you can enter recovery ?
2 is your phone work normal I mean you can use as normally ?

Yes, it functions pretty normally, but my phone does not enter droid boot at all ( I have tried power+vol up several times with no result). When I try to send command from PC, it will get stuck on the USB logo for some time, then restart normally.

I want to flash a new ROM, but I have been stuck in this USB logo for quite a long time.

EDIT:
After a lot of failed tries, I tried one dangerous feature, which is forcing the mobile to come out of the boot loop.
Don't ever try it, if you are stuck in boot loop or can't access the bootloader.
Quote:

This is what I did, first I tried a recovery flash after which my phone shut down and showed "No Command". Then I pressed the power button and tap the vol+ 3 or four times, then vol-.

That's all. My phone can't boot now, it is always stuck at the USB logo with a white rectangle below it, which becomes red when connected to a PC by USB cable.
20th February 2016, 04:53 PM |#93  

More
Help I bricked my zenfone 5 lite and i can't open fastboot
i tried to fix it and now it's stuck in the "intel inside" logo please help me fix it. I also can't detect it in the adb list of devices
24th February 2016, 01:10 PM |#94  

More
when I Tried to install xposed framework sdk21 via TWRP on my zenfone 5 lollipop 5.0, it says something like => cp error: no space left on device.. What should I do ?
25th February 2016, 04:56 PM |#95  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrivonZean

i tried to fix it and now it's stuck in the "intel inside" logo please help me fix it. I also can't detect it in the adb list of devices

try turning off your phone after it is turned off insert usb cable and after that you will see charging logo after that check adb device it should appear in that

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenStuckTheWholeTime

Yes, it functions pretty normally, but my phone does not enter droid boot at all ( I have tried power+vol up several times with no result). When I try to send command from PC, it will get stuck on the USB logo for some time, then restart normally.

I want to flash a new ROM, but I have been stuck in this USB logo for quite a long time.

EDIT:

After a lot of failed tries, I tried one dangerous feature, which is forcing the mobile to come out of the boot loop.
Don't ever try it, if you are stuck in boot loop or can't access the bootloader.That's all. My phone can't boot now, it is always stuck at the USB logo with a white rectangle below it, which becomes red when connected to a PC by USB cable.

on your phone holding volume up and power button it will take you to recovery then i think so you will be able to reboot it

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay777

when I Tried to install xposed framework sdk21 via TWRP on my zenfone 5 lollipop 5.0, it says something like => cp error: no space left on device.. What should I do ?

xposed doesnt get install on zenfone 4,5,6 lollipop for me it didnt work on zenofone 6
25th February 2016, 07:53 PM |#96  

More
This is BeenStuckTHeWholeTime and I have unbricked my phone.
For all those who are still stuck at the USB logo, try this

First switch off your device. Press the power button and just after the vibration goes off, press the vol- button. This might take you into a screen with a "no command android logo" with a red triangle over it. Just wait for some time and your phone will boot normally. Try to get that no command screen by giving it more than one tries if the first one does not work, as the time between the power and vol- press is important.

Worked for me and also got the same suggestion from ASUS customer service two days after I unbricked it myself.
25th March 2016, 04:13 PM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Flashing without fastboot
If you can boot the normal OS image, this procedure worked for me to restore Droidboot and get rid of the white USB symbol problem (it's a different ASUS device, but the software stack should be similar): http://hckohwnotes.blogspot.jp/2016/...oot-flash.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbura

my asus zenfone 5 WW T00F can't enter droidboot. and stuck on asus logo. how i can flash rom without droidboot?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)