4th March 2016, 11:06 PM |#411  
Flag Heraklion Crete
Thanks Meter: 346

More
just Rooted Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012) lollipop with your instractions
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Ashwinkumar

For those who are still searching on how to Root the lollipop version:
1. Download IntelAndroid-FBRL-05-16-2015-PTR.7z from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=352 and the super su zip from https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU
2. Copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip to the root of your SD card(That is on the top layer not within a folder).
3. Boot fonepad into FASTBOOT (Make sure the device is turned off. Press and hold power and vol+ until you see the FASTBOOT menu)
4. Connect fonepad to pc.
5. Go to folder where you unpack IntelAndroid-FBRL-05-16-2015-PTR.7z
6. Launch launcher.bat
7. Type ACCEPT
8. Then type T4
After this your phone pad will load CWM recovery. (When its loading you may see on screen some stripes or other artefacts. It's Normal)
10. Now use CWM recovery menu to install UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip from SD card
11. After installing the zip go to reboot menu and select reboot system now (if you get question about to root your device, ask yes)
12. Now boot normally and install SuperSU.

Note: None of this is my work just put it together for others to follow easily..

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Guys need some help here.. Tried installing some games and as expected low space issue..I've rooted and cleared all the bloatware but still only 400 mb space left in internal memory.. In my previous device there was a simple vold.fstab tweak to swap the storages anything like that for this one? Any other work around to install some big apps and games?

just Rooted Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012) lollipop with your instractions. Thank you very much. Very helpfull post

18th March 2016, 07:13 PM |#412  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Yesterday it my device was on charging when I removed it was at 93% battery, I used chrome browser for a few minutes after which it got buggy and suddenly screen went off, tried everything even tried to boot into recovery using the key combination but it won't show any symptoms of life, wherever I connect it to charger the back of the device gets heated on the upper right side but the screen won't show anything. help me what has happened to my device
18th March 2016, 07:17 PM |#413  
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 104

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun356y

Yesterday it my device was on charging when I removed it was at 93% battery, I used chrome browser for a few minutes after which it got buggy and suddenly screen went off, tried everything even tried to boot into recovery using the key combination but it won't show any symptoms of life, wherever I connect it to charger the back of the device gets heated on the upper right side but the screen won't show anything. help me what has happened to my device

Try resetting your device through Droidboot menu... If you you get the same result, reach customer support...
18th March 2016, 07:24 PM |#414  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
droidboot doesn't show up, computer can't detect the device, nothing on screen even if connected to charger
1st April 2016, 08:26 AM |#415  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi guys! I have a Fonepad k004 (me371mg) Tim branded (italy). I looked for a way to root this tablet but i have not found anything that works. I believe that the problem is that the tablet is branded and then mounts a branded firmware. What can I try to do? There is a general method to make the root of the device with intel processor?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fonepade-7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)