FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

USB PC Connection Problem

188 posts
Thanks Meter: 54
 
By serge327, Senior Member on 20th May 2014, 04:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, I have a problem that my LG G pro F240s unable to connect to pc, but can charge. I tried fews pc, the problem didn't solve... it is the problem of Mini Usb damaged?
 
 
20th May 2014, 04:30 AM |#2  
dante_67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Please answer, suffering from the same problem for quite some time

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 09:53 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
you also face the same problem??
20th May 2014, 09:53 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante_67

Please answer, suffering from the same problem for quite some time

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

You facing the problem too?
20th May 2014, 10:02 AM |#5  
dante_67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Yes, I have AT&T e980 , it is charging, but once I connect to pc the Windows says that the device has malfunctioned, now don't know its a hardware issue or the software thing

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 10:30 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante_67

Yes, I have AT&T e980 , it is charging, but once I connect to pc the Windows says that the device has malfunctioned, now don't know its a hardware issue or the software thing

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

I think its the hardware issues.. because i unable to connect with the download mode as well.. now my phone bricked. cannot reflash again....
20th May 2014, 11:21 AM |#7  
dante_67's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
I had the similar issue, I copied the stuff into external sd and flashed Rom from there, but for that you must have an intact recovery

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

But similar kind of problem in two different phones spell something other than the hardware, did you try to install any charge monitoring aap

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
20th May 2014, 11:34 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante_67

I had the similar issue, I copied the stuff into external sd and flashed Rom from there, but for that you must have an intact recovery

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

But similar kind of problem in two different phones spell something other than the hardware, did you try to install any charge monitoring aap

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Nope.. i didnt intalled any monitoring apps... now waiting someone to fix this. But for your opinion, it is a hardware problem?
1st April 2016, 04:20 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serge327

Nope.. i didnt intalled any monitoring apps... now waiting someone to fix this. But for your opinion, it is a hardware problem?

Im way late to the party on this one but I ran into the same issue with my LG E980 It would charge and even display on explorer , until I tried to open any folders or make any changes. It would crash my explorer I resolved it by switching it to a 2.0 USB port. 3.0 USB ports have connectivity issues with many phones. If your not getting any response from your PC when plugging in at all, you may not have a data capable USB cord .
Hopefully this helps someone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes