Galaxy Gear Bricked, Odin always Fail

140 posts
Thanks Meter: 41

Post Reply Email Thread
4th October 2015, 11:44 AM |#31  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 2

More
the same problem here. After i flashed titzen i have a bootloop all the time. I cant get into download mode -> holding 3 sec for chosen option dont working for me!
Is there another way to get into download mode?

6th October 2015, 02:47 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPandaFox

Hey,

Not sure if anyone else is still having this issue but I believe that you may be using a firmware version not liked by the Gear.

I was having this issues on CNF1 firmware.

Try going and flashing an earlier version of the firmware (CNE9 worked for me)

I get my firmware from Sammobile firmware page. Google it and go to firmware. You can get the latest firmware (that works) from your country there. You want Tizen version 2.2.0 I believe.

Had an issue after updating to cnf1 and odin was stuck on bootloader. After that everything i did it froze on different flash steps. Changed cables/odin ...nothing. Then i have restarted gear to the step it says kies recovery and then flashed with the newest odin (the one from sammobile) + CNE9 and it did work. After that I have flashed the proper ROM I needed. It seems that I had an old bootloader.
7th April 2016, 04:01 PM |#33  
Flag Kingston, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I'm having the exact same problem, Odin either crashes or freezes at recovery.img, with multiple MK7 versions from samfirmware, xda, and where ever I can find it. And different versions of odin as well. I'm using a new Samsung Cable. I have No problem flashing the Tizen back to it, but the MK7 (Or any other android version) seems to crash every time.
18th May 2016, 04:00 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireishott

Same thing happened to me.. you will have to do one of two things. . Search for the tizen downgrade. Sorry don't have link handy. .. or flash the original tizen update not the newest nf1 then flash the nf1 after successful flash... the problem is you flashed the newest nf1 before having the tizen bootloader. .. and right now you are trying to flash android on a jacked up tizen bootloader. .. give me a min to search for you and I will post links

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Tizen downgrade. ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776157

Oh yeah don't forget thanks

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

Flash this first... then flash NF1 ... and I hope it goes with out saying flash in oden

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2767465

Thread Necromancer here... but after two failed flashes and going back to BNC1 (that's what my gear had) ROM in emergency triangle mode.. now its flashing normally! ... and booted in Tizen!
Now I'm flashing the last update and the bar is moving nicely!
IDK why my gear manager told me I was updated and I was still stuck on BCN1 4.2.2 ROM.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to sarasasasa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sarasasasa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)