Originally Posted by joanthanmajh
1. Turn off the phone
2. press the volume up and down bottons at the same time
3. wait till you see the android logo
4. now your in recovery
Nope! To get into recovery mode (at least for the BLU Advance 4.0L A010U) you do the following:
1. Press (and keep holding) the Volume button in the middle so that both UP and DOWN are simultaneously pressed
2. Press (and keep holding) the Power button until you see on the screen two white lines saying:
Recovery Mode: Volume Up
Factory Mode: Volume Down
3. Press Volume UP once (do not hold). The intro logo "BLU Bold like us" will show up for a few seconds. Then you will see a black screen with a dead android, its belly open, a red exclamation mark and a line of white letters below saying:
4. Press once the power button.
You are now in system recovery mode: Use Volume Up/Volume Down to select what you want to do and use the menu button on the lower-left to enter that command.