Archive for Tutorial | Lumia devices flashing

Search This thread

Madguy50

Apr 6, 2016
Recovery tool not installing

Hello, Sir, I am extremely interested in this fix, and the recovery tool does not install properly.
When executed, the windowsdevicerecoverytool3.3.31.exe does not require me to click "next" or accept the terms and conditions after I am asked to give permission for the program to make changes on my computer, it directly shows me a windows when I have to click "install".
I have tried this with the phone plugged in and without the phone plugged in as well.
When I click Install, the installation begins but stops and the error "0x80091007-The hash value is not correct" appears.
I have Windows 8.1 Pro as OS on my computer.

Furthermore, my phone has the error "Unable to find bootable option, Press any key to shut down" This is why I would like to try this tutorial, but I am finding the above problems.

Please, assist me.
Thank you for replying.

Lumia 535 RM 1091-1007 mobile operator COM-CO

Hi-

I´m investigating the proper way to debrand my device without the risk of brick my phone.

I´ve installed the software and 2 firmware versions from this link (with spaces) lumiafirmware. com/ser /RM-1091

* the original from the operator: 059W9B1 - RM-1091 VAR LTA CO CLARO
* and a global version: 059W621 - RM-1091 GLOBAL SWAP

I have the Operator´s version just in case y mess my phone,

but I'm not sure if the global version is te one i must use to debrand my phone. that's why I haven't try your tutorial.

Could you please help me whit this, and if the global version is not the right for this, which version could be?

Thanks!!!

DilanChd

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 12, 2012
Paris
Hi @Madguy50,

My tutorial does not work for the "Unable to find bootable option, Press any key to shut down" error.

Best regards,

* * * * * * *​

Hi @dngr.fun,

You live in Colombia ?

Best regards,

* * * * * * *​

Hi @MartinLouis,

So, I have no idea. Sorry.

Best regards,

Last edited:

theleet

Jul 31, 2010
Hi, I have Lumia 1320 I brought from the US branded with apparently 059V7W1 - RM-995 VAR US CRICKET SL. Can I debrand and more importantly unlock my device as I reset it to factory settings and it locked back to Cricket and I don't have the info needed to unlock it with Cricket support anymore... I live in Europe, will flashing 059V2Q5 - PWBASSY RM-995 LIGHT SWAP ENGINE GLOBAL help me? Also I'm reading SWAP firmware version is for phones repaired in Nokia Care, should I pick a different version?

Last edited:

Serhiy_S

Apr 8, 2016
Thank you! This info is very helpful. And it really works!
After installing Windows 10 on Lumia 520 I desided to go back on WP8.1. But Windows Device Recovery Tool installed on my phone not international clean flash, which was on the phone before - it installed at&t flash (I think becase the phone was bought in AT&T). But worst is that at&t flash don't support updating to Luimia Denim, only Lumia Cyan. By helping this tutorial I installed clean flash (RM-915 VAR EU IL CV) from lumiafirmware_com website and solved the problem (one moment - after resetting phone starts on hebrew language, becase flash is for EU Israel, but it is no problem). I used actual version of Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.3.31 from Microsoft website. I think, on Lumia 520 is also possible to install flash RM-915 VAR TH CV - another clean flash, wich was installed on my phone before Windows 10 and worked also good.
Advice: if you have some errors when you use this tutorial, please check command you type in command line and ways to folders in it - they a quite long and maybe there is some mistake.
Good luck!

Reactions: DilanChd

t2pham

Nov 2, 2013
Hi @DilanChd I flashed a dual sim firmware on a single sim phone by mistake (Lumia 532 phone, Telstra firmware RM-1034, flashed: RM-1032). Now, even when I flashed back the firmware RM-1034 successfully, the phone still shows 2 signal icons. I tried using Windows Recovery Tool but it doesn't help. Can you please help me how to fix this? Much appreciate

Last edited:

DilanChd

Jun 12, 2012
Paris
Hi @dngr.fun,

Ok. So, I advice you to download and install the 059W7J6 RM-1091 VAR LTA 7R CV package. It includes the 000-CO (unbranded for Colombia), 000-CR, 000-MX, 000-PE, CW0-JM, DIG-SV, ICE-CR, PAN-PA, TIG-CO, VIV-BO and 000-22 software variants.

Best regards,

Thanks!!!!!

Hi @dngr.fun,

Ok. So, I advice you to download and install the 059W7J6 RM-1091 VAR LTA 7R CV package. It includes the 000-CO (unbranded for Colombia), 000-CR, 000-MX, 000-PE, CW0-JM, DIG-SV, ICE-CR, PAN-PA, TIG-CO, VIV-BO and 000-22 software variants.

Best regards,

It Worked perfectly, now my phone is unbranded :) , thank you much.

te reason why i´m installing a debranded version is because i want to flash it with Win 10, to be able to install Android apps on this model.

do you know if it possible to install android apps on this device?

thanks

Reactions: DilanChd

DilanChd

Jun 12, 2012
Paris
@dngr.fun

No, is not possible to install Android apps from Windows 10 Mobile.

Best regards,

rohitduggal21

Apr 9, 2016
Trying to flash lumia 1020.

I followed the tutorial , for flashing 1020 , it gives the following error :

Read antitheft status...
Requested read param 0x41545250 is not supported by this flash app version.
Send backup to RAM req...
Clearing the backup GPT...SKIPPED!
Unable to parse FFU file. File open failed
programming operation failed!
Unable to parse FFU file. File open failed, Error code: 2

Operation took about 18.00 seconds.

FFU_PARSING_ERROR

THOR2 1.8.2.18 exited with error code 2228224 (0x220000)

Can you tell what does that mean ? Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts