CHANGELOG for 188.8.131.52:
- Graphical touchscreen interface with buttons and drag-to-scroll!
- Compressed backups that can save you up to 50% disk space
- Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore
- Custom names for backups, rename and delete backups inside recovery
- Integrated Terminal Emulator
- Install queues allow you to install multiple zips in one go (e.g. CM9 zip together with gapps zip)
- Easy one-button cache & dalvik cache clearing after an installation
- Recovery settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots
- File Manager that allows you to move, copy, delete and rename files and change their permissions
- Battery percentage indicator, charging indicator and clock (set your timezone in settings!)
- Reboot into download mode (bootloader)
- ADB support
- Sideloading for automated ROM install
- Detailed logfile
-Proper backup and restore of SELinux contexts (thanks to Tassadar)
-Pull in some ROM information for backup name generation
-Merge all recent patches from AOSP bringing TWRP up to date with Android 4.3
-Add 1200x1920 theme (thanks to Tassadar)
-A few other fixes and tweaks
I have tried to test all recovery features and they all seem to work. I successfully flashed several different ROMs and performed backups and restores. However, there could still be bugs lurking somewhere - if you find one please report it!
Get from Dev-Host
(Typical) (No Root Req.)
- Install VCOM Drivers.(Skip if already installed) Download Here
- Download And Extract SP Flash tool, tested version.(Skip if already got it) Download Here
- Download and Extract the Recovery from the above link.
- Load Scatter-File, tick "RECOVERY" then click on Download Button.
- Take battery out of your device and connect the device when the download process is on.
- Wait till it finish, first RED line comes then YELLOW line.
- Now it's finished, use Recovery Combination i.e. Volume Up + Power.
- You will see, curtain of TWRP after the XOLO logo.
- Congrats You Installed TWRP 184.108.40.206.
: (Most Easiest) (Root Req.)
- Root Your Q700/Q700i.
- Download MobileUncleTool from Play Store
- Extract recovery.img from the RAR Archive
- Paste it into Root of SD card.
- Update Recovery using Mobile Uncle Tools
- Choose "recovery.img" from the sdcard
- Update it and reboot into Recovery