Thanks Meter: 590

By ks3rv3rg, Senior Member on 7th June 2014, 08:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2016, 12:05 AM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htb2050

I thought this ROM was dead for good but on checking they have been making builds since January of this year. Great!! Going to try this for a while now after cm13.

Yeah, I was delighted to find this ROM was still in development, but it was a deep internet search to come across it.

The OP says Vanir is AOSP based but was just wondering are the MM builds CM13 based. I'm getting a CM feel off them as opposed to the AOSP based ROM, Dirty Unicorns?

Steve

9th April 2016, 05:44 AM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 314

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Geemaggio

Yeah, I was delighted to find this ROM was still in development, but it was a deep internet search to come across it.

The OP says Vanir is AOSP based but was just wondering are the MM builds CM13 based. I'm getting a CM feel off them as opposed to the AOSP based ROM, Dirty Unicorns?

Steve

It kind of looks like they pull a few of CM based features but not too much over the top. Stock CM is getting bloated and I was averaging 2:30 to 3 hrs of SOT with my usage on cm13 but now on Vanir I average 4-5:30 hrs easily over the course of 20hrs so I will be staying with Vanir for the foreseeable future.

Too bad not many people know about the rom because it doesn't have an xda thread and its impossible to find if you don't know where to look for it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)