11th April 2016, 05:50 AM |#422  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Twin Cities, Mini Soda USA
Thanks Meter: 2,904

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatih Fırıncı

Hi @tdunham @CNexus, I'm using s3 neo with deodex rom and It does not appear flashlight in the quick panel. But it seems in the edit panel. Any idea? Thanks.

This thread is more than two years old. I am only replying here because for some reason you have now sent me a PM about this mod. It is not my mod. I don't know why you are asking me for help with your decompiled files. And because this is a really old thread, you won't get a reply here either. I have to post on this thread to reply TO YOU because even though you sent me a PM about this other person's work, your profile is set to not receive PMs, so I couldn't reply to tell you any of this, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to erikalin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erikalin Ad-Free
11th April 2016, 12:35 PM |#423  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Deleted because I'm idiot
11th April 2016, 09:34 PM |#424  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Twin Cities, Mini Soda USA
Thanks Meter: 2,904

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakepcer

Dear @erikalin
Hi. A man insulted me for this topic, in that case I do not get pm. I do not want any more insults. This topic old, I know but if you are interested just control my files. If you don't please forget it and forgive me.

If you want please download the files(systemui.apk, secsettings and frameworks files). Thank you

Sys and Sec original: http://qfs.mobi/f3115710
Sys and Sec modded: http://qfs.mobi/f3115738
Frameworkfiles: http://qfs.mobi/f3116200

I'm sorry for all that I have sent messages.

I don't know what you are expecting from me to "just control your files" but like I have said, this is not my mod. This is not my thread. I don't know why you have messaged me, or asked me to help you with your work. Perhaps you are confusing me with someone else. Good luck with whatever this is that you are trying to do.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakepcer

Your time is valuable, so I can not quote.
I apologize to everyone for taking your valuable time. And I know this mod is not yours(Cnexus's mod). Just asked for help. Ok I don't want help anymore. Thanks.

Just so you know, I would help you if I could. I'm not the right person to message about someone else's stuff. If I knew what this was, or if I could answer a question for you, I would do that. Take care.
The Following User Says Thank You to erikalin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erikalin Ad-Free
11th April 2016, 10:11 PM |#425  
Flag Trabzon
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Your time is valuable, so I can not quote.
I apologize to everyone for taking your valuable time. And I know this mod is not yours(Cnexus's mod). Just asked for help. Ok I don't want help anymore. Thanks.
27th July 2016, 01:55 AM |#426  
Thanks Meter: 10

Donate to Me
More
the flashble file isn't present
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.3, 4.4, flashlight, flashlight toggle, toggle

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)