Thanks Meter: 1,448

More
Delete

27th June 2015, 11:52 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debee1jp

Has anybody figured out how to enable the flashlight/torch in the quick settings?

I saw that Sprint could use ;Flashlight; but that doesn't seem to work for T-Mobile.

I've personally tried ;Light;Flashlight;FlashLight;Torch; but none of those seem to work for me.

If anybody found it out I would probably confess my love to them.

Believe it or not try this Flashlight .. no capital L
Good luck worked for me
7th August 2015, 05:59 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Flashlight
So, I added ;Flashlight; (note the lowecase "L" in light) and it is now listed as one of the ones I can toggle when I press the upper right button to get me the larger list of tiles, but it is not listed in the "Available Buttons" panel, any ideas?

edit: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 btw running Omega Rom
7th September 2015, 01:17 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
hi guys..
is this soluiton works on g850w..? s801..? im getting while opening the setting storage,
error
error encountered..Error from running su commands: ls: applet not found
7th September 2015, 07:47 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-mobile_mda

hi guys..
is this soluiton works on g850w..? s801..? im getting while opening the setting storage,
error
error encountered..Error from running su commands: ls: applet not found

it is busybox issue..pb solved ..
1st November 2015, 06:38 AM |#56  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 156

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravendemyseri

So, I added ;Flashlight; (note the lowecase "L" in light) and it is now listed as one of the ones I can toggle when I press the upper right button to get me the larger list of tiles, but it is not listed in the "Available Buttons" panel, any ideas?

edit: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 btw running Omega Rom

I to am having that issue, it's not in panel settings. I used ;TorchLight; (case sensitive) but if I turn it on, modify the order, or anything, it goes away.
11th April 2016, 09:56 PM |#57  
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Hi i got note 4 that i used to add toggles same way since jb now that i got 6.0.1 settings.db is not there and i looked everywhere cant find it or the system portion of the same after you click on settings.db im on stock rooted note 4 6.0.1 any help is appretiated
edit....those that are interested in adding missing toggles on 6.0.1 and cant find settings.db there is an app called quickpannel manager it cost 1.49 works wonders
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)