FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Increase Internal Memory In Micromax A177 & A77 Canvas Juice (mk_in2ex Mode)

97 posts
Thanks Meter: 181

Post Reply Email Thread
13th January 2015, 01:23 PM |#11  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thumbs up best rom & looking
The Following User Says Thank You to swapnilbhuj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift swapnilbhuj Ad-Free

7th June 2015, 06:38 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Prompt Is root required after doing this.
If after swithing the sd card with internal memory if we temporery unroot the smartphone then will it work or root will be needed to work
even after doing this.
13th September 2015, 07:53 PM |#13  

More
MMX a177 not rooted
When I update Su binary it is showed
Installation failed.
15th September 2015, 03:17 PM |#14  

More
Hello. My micromax canvas juice has 68 MB free but while updating it shows the msg "This device doesn't have enough space to download " WhatsApp Messenger" Consider deleting apps or content you no longer need and try again" . I did remove the media. Even the available phone memory is made upto 100 MB still it shows the same error. Can you please help me.
17th March 2016, 12:33 PM |#15  

More
Do you have the ROM for Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 for Android Marshmalow 6.0?
11th April 2016, 10:36 PM |#16  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 3

More
hey man!! i see that in mmx a177 all whatsapp media keeps dwnloading into in internal memory only regardless of selecting sdcard as default storage?
got any fix for this issue?
and also if i flash this zip my memcrd gets recognised as internal storage and the real intrnal storage as memcrd?? am i getting it correct??
so what happens if i boot up the device without the sdcrd?
13th April 2016, 01:52 PM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 181

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arckingpin

hey man!! i see that in mmx a177 all whatsapp media keeps dwnloading into in internal memory only regardless of selecting sdcard as default storage?
got any fix for this issue?
and also if i flash this zip my memcrd gets recognised as internal storage and the real intrnal storage as memcrd?? am i getting it correct??
so what happens if i boot up the device without the sdcrd?

You are right ... It will recognize sdcard as internal and internal as sdcard ..

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to EndLess For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EndLess Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
canvas-juice

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)