By jmedlin, Junior Member on 7th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th April 2016, 04:28 PM |#61  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911jason

Yeah, those are the files I used. Just like others in that thread said, I didn't disable Knox and have never had any reboot issues. Sorry man, I'm kind of at a loss at this point. Will they let you exchange the tablet since you just got it yesterday?

I forgot to say the last thing i did last nite was reflash lollipop back to the device and of course no reboots! So whatever Samsung did when they refurb this baby, it will not work seemlessly with kitkat anymore, or every for that fact. Might be why it was refurbed. So its not really that bad, I just wanted to root this puppy. Im not real concerned about the bloat, i just want to change the keyboard back to kitkat and the weather widget also.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Should we have a Pit file too?

10th April 2016, 04:46 PM |#62  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 288

More
Pit file?
10th April 2016, 05:19 PM |#63  
Flag Indiana

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911jason

Pit file?

I saw the option in odin and i saw someone mentioned it in a previous comment that he couldnt open his "pit" files. i know, im just reaching here.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Are you using the superuser from the store or one from the forum?
10th April 2016, 07:39 PM |#64  
Flag Los Angeles

More
I'm using SuperSU Pro from the store, but I'm not sure what I used when I first flashed.
11th April 2016, 08:42 PM |#65  
Flag Indiana

More
Well I have tried everything to fix the reboot issue and nothing has worked. I think i may have a newer bootloader than others here. My only issue thats keeping me from running lollipop is the fact that the ext sd wont let me write to it without root. Does anybody know a work around for this? If so i would be content running 5.1.1
13th April 2016, 05:25 PM |#66  
Flag Indiana

More
Do you think something like this would work for us if someone could create us a custom kernel?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-...-root-t3356666
13th April 2016, 05:29 PM |#67  
Flag Los Angeles

More
That's all way past my skill level, so I have no idea. Might be worth asking in that thread or the dev's thread...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)