1,069 posts
Thanks Meter: 458

By WalkerBales, Senior Member on 16th February 2014, 08:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th May 2015, 12:44 AM |#71  
Flag Zrenjanin
Thanks Meter: 9

More
hello guy's, how can i install this rom, how to flash recovery and how to boot in bootloader?
all the best

5th December 2015, 01:29 PM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
HELP me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeshk

Device booted , testing it...

Keep watching the thread for more updates

I have BLU LIFE PURE, the problem is bootloop. When I enter recovery mode, it's only3 seconds in there, then the device reboot. I tried to look for thr ROM Stock, but I never find it. Please help me. I have my CWM backup.
I use SP Flashtool, but that app ask about scatter loading which is not include in CWM backup.
28th January 2016, 07:39 AM |#73  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey nice work

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Thanx
15th April 2016, 12:38 AM |#74  

More
Where is the link to the final mod ?
10th July 2016, 09:17 PM |#75  

More
help to Upgrade Blu Life Pure Mini
Ok so I've looked every where for a custom ROM running 4.4 or higher for the Blu life pure mini without any luck. Is it possible to port one from Blu life pure stock from mentioned here? Id like to keep the UI of the Blu life pure mini but just upgrade it a later Android version. Is this possible or am I searching in vain? If its not out there is it possible to create? If so can someone Guild me as to how to go about this? @rajneeshk @cmahendra @Sk.D @bharat_goku saw you guys name in the post so figured ya'll the go to guys with these questions. any advise?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)