Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+] MP4 Video Repair

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 344

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2015, 09:40 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thank you very much.... i have recovered my very important video due to this apps

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

thank you very much.... i have recovered my very important video due to this apps

9th February 2016, 02:51 AM |#32  

More
Just downloaded on my android and fixed a 400+ mb file and it worked perfectly...thanks
3rd March 2016, 02:42 PM |#33  

More
similar problem but not sure if this app is for me, please clarify
Dear iwobanas,

I have a similar video problem, but I am not sure if your app is the correct fix - and I would like to clarify it before trying. I have a video on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, external SD card (San Disk, 128 Gb). I cannot copy it from the device to PC (various problems - either "Data specified is of wrong type" or copying just breaks down in the middle, I get about half the size of the file and no PC player can play it), and even if I take the card out and put in into PC via an adapter, PC is unable to copy it. BUT - my Galaxy Note itself IS able to play it - I use a VLC-based player "Video Ultimate" by VideoLA - from beginning to end, albeit with a couple of seconds missing, where the image freezes and then playback continues having jumped 2 seconds or something. This particular video is very valuable to me and I would like to salvage it, as 2 seconds out of about 8 mins aren't that serious a loss - but I don't want to try any app unless I'm sure it can solve my problem. Is yours able to generate a copy of an otherwise playable file and skip the unplayable frames?

Thank you very much in advance,
Ilya
9th April 2016, 06:25 PM |#34  

More
I have an problem some videos are not played after moved from device storage to sdcard . I try with your aap but not working kindly advise me what to do.
17th April 2016, 05:37 PM |#35  

More
Nice One
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fix, mp4, repair, video

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)