819 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,277

Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2016, 01:46 PM |#651  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmazz96

I'm using the V2 version. the binaries are from the stock kernel of cm11S (you can find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/general/official-stock-color-os-cm11s-flashable-t2844348)
To find the file, navigate in META-INF/com/google/android folder of the kernel zip, then here you can find two files. One is update-binary

Ah!!! You're using a flashable rom file!!

As you were talking about a stock kernel, I grabbed the stock boot.img available on the stock mirror thread and began to try to extract it!!

29th January 2016, 02:01 PM |#652  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anghirrim

Ah!!! You're using a flashable rom file!!

As you were talking about a stock kernel, I grabbed the stock boot.img available on the stock mirror thread and began to try to extract it!!

Nope, I'm using the cm11s stock kernel zip, not the rom zip
29th January 2016, 02:18 PM |#653  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmazz96

Nope, I'm using the cm11s stock kernel zip, not the rom zip

Yep I went to the thread and noticed the several flashable zips.

Thanks for your time!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anghirrim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Anghirrim Ad-Free
30th January 2016, 10:00 AM |#654  
Thanks Meter: 110

More
Hope add 5.0 Support

VS985 USER
18th February 2016, 12:42 PM |#655  
Flag Ephrata PA
Thanks Meter: 174

More
I'm trying to create a zip for my h811 LG g4 running cm13. I took the updater file from a cm13 instalation and it didn't work, so I took the updater information from the snap camera flushable zip for the g4 running cm. That too did not work. Both gave my this error when I tried to flash in TWRP 3.0.0.0
Updater process ended with error: 6

All this zip is supposed to be doing is adding some ring tone, notifications, and removing a few pre-installed CM apps. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind upon further reading it seems this doesn't support lollipop or marshmellow yet. I've been looking for a tool like this for years, finally find it and my rom is too new, how tragic. Hope this gets updated soon, it's a great too easy to work with.
The Following User Says Thank You to dcwiker05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dcwiker05 Ad-Free
29th February 2016, 07:51 AM |#656  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 1,277

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwiker05

I'm trying to create a zip for my h811 LG g4 running cm13. I took the updater file from a cm13 instalation and it didn't work, so I took the updater information from the snap camera flushable zip for the g4 running cm. That too did not work. Both gave my this error when I tried to flash in TWRP 3.0.0.0
Updater process ended with error: 6

All this zip is supposed to be doing is adding some ring tone, notifications, and removing a few pre-installed CM apps. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind upon further reading it seems this doesn't support lollipop or marshmellow yet. I've been looking for a tool like this for years, finally find it and my rom is too new, how tragic. Hope this gets updated soon, it's a great too easy to work with.

Hi,

You can PM me with further details, let's try and get this to work on your device.
I never tried it on lollipop device. May be with few modifications in tool, I could get it to work.
19th April 2016, 05:24 PM |#657  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 4

More
is it compatible for flashing into marshmallow?
19th April 2016, 07:57 PM |#658  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwingmusic

is it compatible for flashing into marshmallow?

First of all: never quote full op! This makes the thread messy as hell and is not in any way related to your question. Please remove it.
To your question: this depends on your device. Look into the sheet linked in op.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G 2014 LTE mit Tapatalk
17th May 2016, 05:32 AM |#659  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Holy c**p man.... the download installed an adware on my PC? and i did not even get to use the SW... dude, plz change the download host and provide me another link. Thanks in advance
21st May 2016, 02:38 PM |#660  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkEye

Holy c**p man.... the download installed an adware on my PC? and i did not even get to use the SW... dude, plz change the download host and provide me another link. Thanks in advance

full of spyware, adware, malware and chinese SHlT.. I always select DECLINE and DON'T ACCEPT but it do what it want..
21st May 2016, 06:41 PM |#661  
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangaz78

full of spyware, adware, malware and chinese SHlT.. I always select DECLINE and DON'T ACCEPT but it do what it want..

Worst thing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread