FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HowTo: Wake car mounted Nexus 7 from sleep without power button (2002 Mustang)

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By 02sonicblue, Junior Member on 8th June 2014, 04:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th September 2014, 05:51 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Nice work. I always prefer having a hardware solution over software. I will be doing this when i get my setup in.

21st October 2014, 03:39 PM |#42  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by egren58

Ill see how ill do the wiring diagram. The tasker ill do it once I get to the car. Are you going to be using a cigarette lighter adapter

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

egren58, can you post your wiring diagram for using accessories and a toggle button ?
25th October 2014, 11:40 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 880

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02sonicblue

egren58, can you post your wiring diagram for using accessories and a toggle button ?

I'm so sorry man I completly forgot about this. Car is at the shop right now getting air suspension put in I should get it by monday

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
25th April 2016, 04:36 AM |#44  
OP Junior Member

More
Just to update this scenario, while it's not good to just leave a tablet laying in a hot car. I have not had any problems with mine as of now 4/24/2016. I did do a couple of other things to help with cooling.
1# i drilled 2 rectangles vertically about 1 inch wide each, but not to get into the Velcro that holds the tablet.
2# i drilled 2 half inch holds in the duct work that goes to the center 2 vents. (This allows some of the air to fill the area behind the wood that the tablet is mounted on.)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)