FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] WinDroid Toolkit | Unlock | Root | Flash | Install | One (M8)

1,248 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,170

Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2016, 08:52 AM |#21  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Problem getting Token ID...
I am attempting to unlock and install a custom rom on my T-Mobile M8 for the first time. I have a lot of experience with rooting and such but it's been a long time. Using this toolkit I have installed ADB drivers and it recognized that my phone was connected. I click Get TokenID and sends the command to reboot my phone. The phone reboots into FASTBOOT without issue. The toolkit just continues to cycle stating "Getting Token ID". On my phone it says FASTBOOT in red but if I press up or down on the volume to cycle options it changes to FASTBOOT USB. Regardless it never reboots or gets the TokenID. Any suggestions?

Update: I just completely wiped my laptop and did a fresh install of Windows 10. Then the only thing I did after random updates installed was open this toolkit. I ended up with the same result. It's sitting here saying "rebooting device" and my phone is sitting on the Fastboot screen. No progress on the token ID. Are there HTC specific drivers I need to install? Only the ADB drivers are installed when I open the toolkit. Then I select the phone model and it downloads something else then moves on.

Thanks for any and all help offered.

25th April 2016, 11:29 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
IT will work on Windows 10? Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)