Unsigned Bios A03

Search This thread

jsmasterx

Mar 24, 2012
anjou
Hello everyone.

Here is the unsigned A03 Bios for those who upgraded to A04 and would like to downgrade to benefits from emmc speed hack.

Ive unlocked the installer myself and it can be installed on top of A04.

For those who are DMCA maniacs, it is not illegal to reverse engeneer to make modification enhancement to your product. You owned the hardware you are free to do what you want with it.

Also even if ive tested it myself and it is working great, I dont give any garantee that you wont brick your tablet. Everything can happen.

Enjoy

Attachments

• 5830A03_unsigned.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 789
Reactions: StillTrying57

Amahr

Oct 31, 2012
Be warned!
A downgrade from A14 Bios to A03 sadly does not work!
Dell 5830 ended up bricked.
Blank screen on powerup with only backlight turned on after successfull downgrade.

Lintari

Jan 9, 2017
Concerned

I was wondering if this unsigned A03 would work in replacing my current Dell A03, without causing issues or create a paper weight. My device is a Dell Inspiron 15-3531

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone.

Here is the unsigned A03 Bios for those who upgraded to A04 and would like to downgrade to benefits from emmc speed hack.

Ive unlocked the installer myself and it can be installed on top of A04.

For those who are DMCA maniacs, it is not illegal to reverse engeneer to make modification enhancement to your product. You owned the hardware you are free to do what you want with it.

Also even if ive tested it myself and it is working great, I dont give any garantee that you wont brick your tablet. Everything can happen.

Enjoy