Thanks Meter: 7

By sylwek23111, Member on 17th January 2014, 07:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th November 2015, 05:13 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange_dutchman

Don t panick. I did that already... You need to disconnect the cable and take out the battery. Then you press on the 3 buttons for a while (to empty the note completely) and put the battery back in. When you press the 3 buttons again it should be in download mode again.

To me it happened i think due to the fact i didn't tick update boot loader in odin 1.85. After ticking it and flashing no problem any more. Good luck

i tried above but also the problem is not fixed pls somebody help me.

4th November 2015, 06:20 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4,962

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samundra sen

i have samsung galaxy mega lte I9205. i updated it to the new version of kitkat by odin. it became passed but after flashing the rom whenever i open my phone it says recovery booting on the left at the top and frequently gets switch off and opens again and again. i ticked on bootoader update on odin also but it dint fixed the problem. is there any idea to fix it.

This forum is NOT YOUR PHONE .
It makes no sense to ask information here and get advice for a different phone .The label says NOTE 3 .

samsung galaxy mega lte I9205 FORUM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-mega
25th December 2015, 03:10 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It tried this method on my note 3 but it still get stuck on the samsung logo and recovery booting , Set warranty:recovery
Pls help
27th December 2015, 09:03 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello
I am very tense, because I decided to let the cell of my mother faster _, starting to put a faster launcher and changing the system keyboard, but then I thought of root just to put an adblock, for this I had to use some applications on the computer, in Chinese (yes, I was quite concerned)

Finally, now I have more than 2GB roms and the like, trying to boot the system, because then I gave the first boot in TWRP, the phone does not know to return to the android. I can not bring any file into the cell except through adb sideload, and beyond that I can not use the download mode, as the volume keys are switched off immediately after it shows the warning.

thanks for listening
28th April 2016, 12:59 PM |#25  

More
I read on many posts and comments that everyone is able to boot in download mode. My Note 3 just stuck on recovery boot and I can't get it to boot in download mode. I tried all of the suggestions about pressing three buttons, removing battery etc.
Does anyone know solution for when you can't get into download mode?
Thanks
28th April 2016, 01:19 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 4,962

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqmaanki

I read on many posts and comments that everyone is able to boot in download mode. My Note 3 just stuck on recovery boot and I can't get it to boot in download mode. I tried all of the suggestions about pressing three buttons, removing battery etc.
Does anyone know solution for when you can't get into download mode?
Thanks

A jig repair in a service centre .

As their is so little phone information .
I would try flashing a custom rom through recovery .
28th April 2016, 01:50 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan

A jig repair in a service centre .

As their is so little phone information .
I would try flashing a custom rom through recovery .

Thanks for the reply.
I have Note 3 SM-N9005. I had CM13 on it and CWM recovery. When I tried to do full unroot that's when the problem happened. It's stuck in "booting in recovery" and no key combination works. No, I'm not able to get into Download mode regardless of what I try. Unless someone knows a workaround.
I was trying to see if I could get it resolved without going to jig repair.

Thanks
29th November 2016, 05:25 PM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylwek23111

Hi
I need a help. I was flashed by odin new KitKat rom from samsung website after passed phone restart and stuck on Recovery booting. I cant get any download mode or recovey still this same - only samsung Galaxy note 3 logo and blue info on top"Recovery Booting..." Please help me.

turn off device and boot in recovery mode and do data factory wipe then reboot....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)