FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0.3+] TimePIN - Changes your pin dynamically based on the current time

5,629 posts
Thanks Meter: 13,995

By jcase, Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor on 8th February 2014, 04:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd February 2016, 09:00 PM |#521  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2,636

More
CopperheadOS has the disk encryption and lockscreen password separated. I wonder if some sort of TimePin implementation could be used there.

God I miss using my Pebble for something cool.

23rd March 2016, 09:38 AM |#522  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
works great in my samsung galaxy chat
i have no problems like the reported earlier bugs on my first time use of this app to my samsung galaxy chat b5330..it runs smoothly...i just wanted also to request that if the next release of the version of timepin,the pattern lock will be supported a feature may be included to little tweak the appearance of the lockscreen's ui that you can change the trails colors and the dots colors and lastly an unlimited attempt tweak...tweaks which are offered by an xposed module named lockscreen tweakbox...but i want you to be unique a little to avoid conflict from the idea of the original author of the concept,.last request may you make those paid features free on the next release however for a limited time...thank you very much
3rd May 2016, 10:01 PM |#523  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,278

Donate to Me
More
Ok guys.
I have some good news. DroidLock: Dynamic Lockscreen has been launched in beta which serves almost all of the TimePin functionality as well as some extra features. It supports devices belonging to Android 4.0 - 6.0 (Yes, Marshmallow too)
Currently in beta so you have to join the G+ community before installing the app.
Thread Link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...reen-t3371652/
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chirag_Galani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chirag_Galani Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)