By justFaisal, Senior Member on 16th April 2014, 03:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th April 2016, 08:33 PM |#31  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy4485

Freedom Rom is pretty stable an reliable but it needs a few tweaks when you fist install it. I've been running it for a while. Everything works but no Wi-Fi calling and you cannot set T-Mobiles 123 in the #1 speed dial for your voice mail. But you can dial 123 or use T-Mobiles Visual Voicemail. This way you get your voicemail fine. Try it, it works but I don't know if there would be any more updates.

My wife has a SM-G900V (mistakenly bought as we are on T-MOBILE) - I put the SIM card in and it basically works but has much worse reception in different areas than her prior S3. Also, I would like to replace the ROM with CM13.

Should I use the KLTE version or KLTEVZW ( considering I need it for T-MOBILE only ).

Thank you for any pointers!

4th May 2016, 12:40 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith500

My wife has a SM-G900V (mistakenly bought as we are on T-MOBILE) - I put the SIM card in and it basically works but has much worse reception in different areas than her prior S3. Also, I would like to replace the ROM with CM13.

Should I use the KLTE version or KLTEVZW ( considering I need it for T-MOBILE only ).

Thank you for any pointers!

Use the KLTEVZW version and manually input your APN settings. Most of the time the KLTE variant of particular roms won't even let you flash it. I'm currently on Resurrection Remix M 5.6.8 and it has been running stable for me.
4th May 2016, 03:17 PM |#33  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)