FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Most Popular ROM (so we know which ROMs our developers can focus on)

CyanogenMod 11
 
24 Vote(s)
60.00%
OmniROM
 
3 Vote(s)
7.50%
crDROID
 
1 Vote(s)
2.50%
PAC-ROM
 
2 Vote(s)
5.00%
SediROM
 
7 Vote(s)
17.50%
Older ROMs (4.3 and below)
 
3 Vote(s)
7.50%

[UPDATED][2015][How-to][Everything you need to know and do to your Captivate Glide

351 posts
Thanks Meter: 135
 
By stormdude124, Senior Member on 25th January 2014, 05:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2016, 04:32 AM |#141  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
autorotate not work
the automatic rotation does not work me in any rom based cm any solution please...
Thanks in advance for your time and attention
 
 
27th January 2016, 06:53 PM |#142  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcito

the automatic rotation does not work me in any rom based cm any solution please...
Thanks in advance for your time and attention

Flash 2.3 gingerbread ROM
27th January 2016, 08:28 PM |#143  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 838
 
Donate to Me
More
I believe in sediROM rotation works fine but it is not CM based.
If you have an issue with the CM rom made by bubor post in his thread, he may can help you.



.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift steadfasterX Ad-Free
20th March 2016, 08:34 AM |#144  
PghSportsGuy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1,169
 
More
Sadly I had to retire my Captivate Glide after 5 great years of loyal and dependable service. The old girl just up and froze on me, went into a never ending bootloop and continued to shut down. It was a fantastic device that never got the credit and attention I thought it deserved but those of us who used this as a daily driver knew better. For those of you who still have and use this device I hope you continue to enjoy the service that I did. Thanks for all the great advice and information ℹ received in this forum. It really helped me get all I could out of my Cappy and allowed me to enjoy it to its fullest.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to PghSportsGuy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PghSportsGuy Ad-Free
24th March 2016, 09:56 PM |#145  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 838
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PghSportsGuy

Sadly I had to retire my Captivate Glide after 5 great years of loyal and dependable service. The old girl just up and froze on me, went into a never ending bootloop and continued to shut down. It was a fantastic device that never got the credit and attention I thought it deserved but those of us who used this as a daily driver knew better. For those of you who still have and use this device I hope you continue to enjoy the service that I did. Thanks for all the great advice and information ℹ received in this forum. It really helped me get all I could out of my Cappy and allowed me to enjoy it to its fullest.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your work bringing a single page with all the details! It was really appreciated! I remember that the first thing I found when I got m Cappy was your thread

Maybe it is a good idea to really make clear in big BIG letters in the OP that this thread isn't updated anymore?!

People may think that no Cappy development happens but even when the developers are not many there are updates in the meanwhile for sediROM and others ..

Think of it if you like or if you still want to maintain the thread update it for bubors and my ROM

All the best!


.
3rd May 2016, 11:34 PM |#146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
So how many people are still using this phone I wonder? Mines been going strong, so far. On the stock Samsung 4.0.4 but fooled the play store with build prop into thinking it was 4.4.2. Working so far... Fingers crossed lol

I don't use the physical keyboard to an extreme amount, but to write a longer text or email it does come in handy!!

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Pawprints1986 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pawprints1986 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 07:08 AM |#147  
greeneyez15o's Avatar
Senior Member
Jeeerrrzy
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawprints1986

So how many people are still using this phone I wonder? Mines been going strong, so far. On the stock Samsung 4.0.4 but fooled the play store with build prop into thinking it was 4.4.2. Working so far... Fingers crossed lol

I don't use the physical keyboard to an extreme amount, but to write a longer text or email it does come in handy!!

I use mine as my car ipod. Didnt think about switching the buildprop, i have it on the same as u 4.0.4 rooted
5th May 2016, 08:13 AM |#148  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyez15o

I use mine as my car ipod. Didnt think about switching the buildprop, i have it on the same as u 4.0.4 rooted

I honestly wasn't even sure it would work, it was a total stab in the dark. But it did! Between that and my folder mount things seem pretty good so far... Lol. I've also found a way to disable googles play services, by disabling the store unless I'm actually wanting to download updates haha.

Definitely tweaked but its working for me, so far...

Sent from my SGH-I927 using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes