FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] ViSiON-X US TMO [Android L 5.1.1][G900TUVS1FOL1v1][03-04-16]

13,085 posts
Thanks Meter: 20,567

By AxAtAx, Recognized Contributor on 27th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from AxAtAx: PLEASE USE THE THANKS BUTTON: IT'S FREE!
5th May 2016, 08:04 AM |#1311  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 267

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adeptustech

No talking about taxis that use meter (meters charge you on miles & time, which means you are getting charged weather you are moving out not as long as it is on.) Get a real cab (no meter you are most of the time a flat or a flat rate per mile. No charge while you are sitting at a stop light or waiting for a train at the railroad crossings or the traffic jams. The only time you will be charged time is if you ask for the driver to wait for you at Walmart while you go on shopping spree.)

But I digress. Uber app or other apps like it can be (even though small sometimes) can be great tool on systems. Plus the try to keep up to date with the latest version of Android in doing so can greatly hinder then from working on some custom roms. Have you tried any other ROM to see if you have the same problem? Also have you taken a log of what happens when you try to install or run that app on your phone? (Logs are DEVS best aide to help you try to fix your problems you may have with their ROM or kernel, so they can better see what's going on.)

In the time it took to read this the Uber is already almost to my house, versus if I had called a cab company as soon as I started reading, there's is no way it would even be close to getting to me in the same time frame. Just sayin....

5th May 2016, 12:12 PM |#1312  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Question Display won't turn off on incoming call
Did anyone experience a weird behavior when display does not turn off on incoming call, but does on outgoing ones, when you put the phone to your ear?
I have checked the proximity sensor with internal and 3rd party apps, and it operates correctly. I assume it's something in the ROM or a downloaded app causing it.
Among others I use Xposed Framework with about 5 modules installed.
Any ideas?
5th May 2016, 05:39 PM |#1313  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mess18

Did anyone experience a weird behavior when display does not turn off on incoming call, but does on outgoing ones, when you put the phone to your ear?
I have checked the proximity sensor with internal and 3rd party apps, and it operates correctly. I assume it's something in the ROM or a downloaded app causing it.
Among others I use Xposed Framework with about 5 modules installed.
Any ideas?

I do get the same problem as well but never noticed it was different between incoming and outgoing calls until i read your post. I thought it was a random occurrence whenever I'd be halfway through a call and notice that my face has operated the phone somehow because the screen didn't turn off. I also have xposed installed.

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA-Developers mobile app
5th May 2016, 07:20 PM |#1314  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jza802k

I do get the same problem as well but never noticed it was different between incoming and outgoing calls until i read your post. I thought it was a random occurrence whenever I'd be halfway through a call and notice that my face has operated the phone somehow because the screen didn't turn off. I also have xposed installed.

Now, the question is what to do? We need to try to uninstall all modules, then - the Xposed, then to check what else do have in common. All - in case no one else will report the same, but having different config.
6th May 2016, 06:39 PM |#1315  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Rom FReezes over and over
Dear developer, I am having a big problem

but first let me say THANKS!! FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON THIS!

ok so I am having phone freeze almost every time I reboot the rom
to fix this I have to do a battery pull or reboot into recovery and boot the system from there

do you have any advice on how to fix this??

if I delete the boot animation will it fix itself??

THANKS!!
kEITH
8th May 2016, 04:18 AM |#1316  
@AxAtAx where are you man answer your email

"POWWWWER...SPEEEEED !"
Sent from my Echoe Powered Stig driven G935F
8th May 2016, 06:26 PM |#1317  
Flag Chicago Area
Thanks Meter: 479

More
Thank you for your work. I installed this yesterday and loving it.
9th May 2016, 10:17 PM |#1318  

More
Quote:

Now, the question is what to do? We need to try to uninstall all modules, then - the Xposed, then to check what else do have in common. All - in case no one else will report the same, but having different config.

So, I have tried to uninstall all xposed modules. It didn't work. So I have rolled back to the FOJ ROM from this series, and all has been settled as required. Now all works.

The Following User Says Thank You to mess18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mess18 Ad-Free
13th May 2016, 08:12 PM |#1319  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:

So, I have tried to uninstall all xposed modules. It didn't work. So I have rolled back to the FOJ ROM from this series, and all has been settled as required. Now all works.

I flashed back to FOJ from FOL and everything is smoother so far. I haven't had enough time to see if everything is functional but the lack of lag is already a good sign. Also, the proximity function for calls seem to work again and the auto brightness kinda works again as well. A good thing about flashing back to FOJ is that all of the data stays intact and I didn't have to start my phone from scratch again which is a win in my book. The only thing that was a problem is that my S search bar and the knox notification showed up but a quick fix through wanam remedied that.
22nd May 2016, 07:18 PM |#1320  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Is there any way to get a flashlight or mobile data toggle?
25th May 2016, 05:49 PM |#1321  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
@AxAtAx, could you do your magic again with new 6.0.1 update?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penpower For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift penpower Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g900t, lollipop, stock, vision

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)