By Tigerstown, Recognized Contributor on 19th April 2014, 01:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2015, 02:02 AM |#2241  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genious_t

Hello,

i have the same device as yours, flashed the wrong firmware and now ended up with no signals, IMEI = null and baseband = unknown under settings > about

if you still have that phone in working condition can you please help me with some partition dumps

Unfortunately I don't have the M8 any longer, and I've changed laptops since then too so I no longer have access to the original firmware for that device. Sorry, I wish I could help more.

You might want to contact one of the LRA carriers and see it they can provide it for you. A quick search came up with these that list some carriers.
http://vzwmidwestarea.com/lte-in-rur...-availability/
http://www.verizonwireless.com/news/...am-alaska.html

4th March 2016, 07:05 AM |#2242  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a Verizon unlocked m8 , but I have t-mobile. The phone is stock, and I don't really feel like doing the work to root my phone, so I was wondering if there is a way to update my firmware from my 4.4 to the latest 5.0 and (hopefully) soon 6.0 without root or custom recovery s-off etc. Don't have access to a Verizon SIM either.
4th March 2016, 11:48 AM |#2243  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydeker

I have a Verizon unlocked m8 , but I have t-mobile. The phone is stock, and I don't really feel like doing the work to root my phone, so I was wondering if there is a way to update my firmware from my 4.4 to the latest 5.0 and (hopefully) soon 6.0 without root or custom recovery s-off etc. Don't have access to a Verizon SIM either.

Have you tried on a PC using HTC sync? I was able to update my VZW m8 on a different carrier that way..
1st April 2016, 09:18 PM |#2244  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am stuck at Bootloader locked and cannot unlock.
Screen states:
MS_WHL PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-3.19.0.0000
Radio
Open DSP
OS-6.20.654.3
eMMC boot 2048MB
Jan 27 2016

I can connect via fastboot command and restart the phone but it goes back to decrypt your phone and the loop starts. I can get it to bootloader with volume down and power.
I have tried HTC RUU to load through there software and it connects to the phone and when it reboots, I cannot get it back to fastboot and have to manually get the screen and by that time the program states cannot connect.
I have tried SD card method and it installs for a while and then crashes stating that not much space etc.

I am stuck and not able to get out of this loop and cannot load anything to the phone and keeps going into decryption loop. I have also tried the HTC dev to unlock the bootloader, it talks to the phone, gives me a message that data will be erased and select yes or no and I select yes, phone still reboots to the same decryption mess.

Help help.
Thanks
7th May 2016, 03:20 AM |#2245  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
I now this is a Verizon thread.......but......Does anyone have the stock boot.img for the ATT HTC m8 5.0.2 or know of a link to one? TIA
7th May 2016, 03:27 AM |#2246  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 12,926

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWeight_CO

I now this is a Verizon thread.......but......Does anyone have the stock boot.img for the ATT HTC m8 5.0.2 or know of a link to one? TIA

Here ya go.
Pulled from @dottat 4.28.502.1 RUU
Attached Files
File Type: img ATTM8_5.0.2_4.28.502.1_boot.img - [Click for QR Code] (8.59 MB, 558 views)
10th September 2016, 10:19 PM |#2247  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstown

Download section

Collections of firmware an stock images

5.0.1 Files
5.0.1 STOCK RECOVERY
5.0.1 STOCK BOOT.IMG
5.0.1 STOCK ADSP ZIP