[APP] [UPDATED V1.6.5] SenTi - Sense Timer with new Sense UI and Accelerometer input!

Search This thread

LucasR93

May 21, 2010
Hamburg
SenTi - The new great SENSE Timer

CURRENT VERSION

FEATURES

• SENSE User Interface
  • Timer Function
  • Countdown Function
  • Accelerometer Input (Shake your phone to turn off the alarm!)
  • Available in many Languages: Deutsch, English, Francais, Italiano, Espanol
  • Nice options menu (new in 1.5)
  • Choose your own alarm sound for the timer! (new feature in 1.6)
  • Very Smart application: Not that RAM hungry like others ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Mirror: SenTi Version 1.6.5.cab
Or just use the attached files!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not continuing the APP. Currently I'm short of time because of my final year at school.
However, I moved to Android on my HD2 so thats another reason, why I won't continue the development of this APP.
I hope that you like the lastest version and that the APP is a good alternative to commercial Timers.

Donations
EUR

USD

Thanks a lot!
[/B]

meir9ijk.jpg
25hh7zz6.jpg

8cxfpy2y.jpg
t38u28de.jpg

xtfh3rn4.jpg

Please do not host at other sites, forums,... link this post!
This is important for me because I want the feedback via the number of downloads, or maybe with a little donation. ;)

Last edited:
I read about the Sense UI SDK and I began to code a little, smart timer, that adapts to the new Sense UI.

For stopping the ring of the timer you can press the button, OR
You use the "shaking-function". Just shake your phone to the left or right!

The Userinterface is completely in 2 Languages: English and German.
Because my phone is German I only uploaded German pictures.

Just give it a try. It's FREE :p

I'm planning also a stopwatch, that's the reason why I have this Starting Screen, like you see in picture 1.

Please leave me a post, but don't be too hard, this is my first app :)

I like it, the time buttons could be a bit bigger but it works anyway. Thanks

de Wolfe

Feb 9, 2009
Good start! Thanks!
It would be awesome if you could add a countdown-to-date feature; that you simply set a date and time and the program tells you how many years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds are to go until that point of time. I miss this sort of timer for WinMo anyway, SPB Time can't do that, g-watch can't do that also, I don't know any app that is able to do that. You'd be an absolute hero if you could add this function!! :)

idephili

May 4, 2009
Hamburg
Hi,

as mentioned above a bit too small or HTC TimeSetting-Interface should bepossible. (it would even look smarter.)

Changing sound would be nice, minimize Button, too.

FYI: On my german ROM it is right next to RSS in ProgramFilesFolder instead of "Programme"...

But: theres is sound and it´s not so ram-eating like other ones i´ve just tested yesterday.

keep on working...:)

Regards
idephiil

Last edited:

LucasR93

May 21, 2010
Hamburg
Thank-you for your nice feedback! :)
I will add the date to time function in the next version. To the little numeric controls: I wasn't able to change the height and width. I hope that I can with the next version of the sense sdk.

I will add a zip file so that you are free to decide which to take!

I think I will post a new version in the next days!

aoakes

Sep 13, 2006
MA, USA
i smell potential here. just a little more brainstorming and integration within manila apps, and you'll have the winning golden ticket. DINIK would be a dude to work with to get a finished touch to the skin. first one was fine just small buttons (easy fix). These its one of the most minor apps I've needed, especially when baking pizza or just a reminder to make a call.

LucasR93, use G Alarm for ideas has an tool to improve your app build. keep your style build but add features like user ringtone as alarm ringer and maybe options button for a way for user to make their own skin or theme/ control of accelerometer. add custom ringer button, when user can make a custom title for timer, maybe their at the gym doing exercise, just ideas to help you.

aoakes

Sep 13, 2006
MA, USA
new ver. with counter is great addition!!!! +1 thats what i mean, keep building on. but next time, please make a cab for us! i'll make an eye on this release.

Last edited:

LucasR93

May 21, 2010
Hamburg
new ver. with counter is great addition!!!! +1 thats what i mean, keep building on. but next time, please make a cab for us! i'll make an eye on this release.
Thank you for your feedback :)
Yes options menu is the next thing planned for this app.
Since I can make these sense apps I'm very motivated to code for my hd2.

But I don't know how do make nice cabs. The last I did was crappy :p

LucasR93

May 21, 2010
Hamburg
Haha okay thanks I just used google a bit and I've found a Program to make my cabs ;)
You can find them in the first post :)

So I think now everybody is free to decide wether use cab or zip :)

Last edited:

idephili

May 4, 2009
Hamburg
Oh damn, I was so proud....:D

Offtopic, but which tool? That one i used first has probs with installdir for files on HD2.

Regards
idephili