FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HARD BRICK Fixed] - I9205 Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

2,167 posts
Thanks Meter: 895

By ValenteL, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 10:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2016, 08:41 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
debrick is not successful
Hi,

I have two galaxy mega i9205 phones running android 4.4.2. My older one worked pretty well but one day it restarted and got stuck on samsung and recovery booting...
I tried to access recovery but in vain. Since Downloading Mode is ok. I flashed a 4.4.2 stock rom. The process is ok as I got PASS in green. Unfortunately, the phone cannot boot into recovery mod.

I followed the tutorial step by step, created a debrick.img and saved it to a 16go sd card then I put it in the dead Mega i9205 . Nothing happens.

Is there anything else I forgot?

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out to unbrick my phone.

27th February 2016, 08:04 AM |#62  
Flag KHARTOUM

More
Hi @blackdanif
i have mega i9205 and i need the debrick.img
can you share it?
i will try to solve my phone
and i will tell you if it help me
you know what is the baseband for debrick.img?
12th March 2016, 11:23 PM |#63  

More
Urgent replay
Thanks alot for your topic ,, I need to make my own debrick.img for my Galaxy Mega i9200
can you help me with the steps plzzz

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

How did you make the debrick.img file ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdanif

Hi,

I have two galaxy mega i9205 phones running android 4.4.2. My older one worked pretty well but one day it restarted and got stuck on samsung and recovery booting...
I tried to access recovery but in vain. Since Downloading Mode is ok. I flashed a 4.4.2 stock rom. The process is ok as I got PASS in green. Unfortunately, the phone cannot boot into recovery mod.

I followed the tutorial step by step, created a debrick.img and saved it to a 16go sd card then I put it in the dead Mega i9205 . Nothing happens.

Is there anything else I forgot?

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out to unbrick my phone.

15th March 2016, 07:54 PM |#64  
Flag KHARTOUM

More
hi
make sure u r rooted
install busybox and a terminal emulator. Then issue this command from the terminal and you will get the debrick image in your sd card.
su
busybox dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/debrick.img bs=1M count=128
21st March 2016, 02:43 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
can someone share debrick.img
28th March 2016, 04:02 AM |#66  

More
Please Help me
I have Galaxy Mega 6.3 i9205 running android 4.2 .. rooted i been using it for long time until one day it does not boot anymore.. once i plug it with the computer it only tells QHSUSB_DLOAD.. please help me.. very much appreciated thanks
17th April 2016, 11:57 AM |#67  
Flag zamboanga

More
hi does this debrick image method supports all samsung android phone or all android phones? i have a dead samsung galaxy core gt i8262.
10th May 2016, 06:34 PM |#68  

More
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

Hi @Mukiai
I have here my pit file attached-2 created whit cmd attached-1 for I9205, and I made it on XX Rom. But You try to flash one ZH, differente regions. I don't know if it work.
You have also the PIT analyzes where you see the inside from Pit file. (Identifier is the partition number).

I never tried this, but if You need try on Odin in PIT. Try this at Your responsibility, alright?

I hope this help to solve Your problem.

PS: The cmd attached-1 is only to devices until 16 GB.

EDIT: I retourned to Your post and You have There is no PIT partition. It seem that is the partition that not exist and not the Pit file.
Try that but if not work may be the partition must be created. For that I unknown how we must make. May be using a debrick.img???

I had a same case on N8000 about partition efs deleted, it must been created before include the efs files. Have HERE my case. I don't know if some Dev's can help like this example for efs on Post #4. May be @Silesh.Nair can help. Thanks.

You have here my debrick.img : https://meocloud.pt/link/a4d65b2a-2a...brick.img.tar/

LINK not valid debrik.img come Have your debrik ??
28th June 2016, 09:43 AM |#69  

More
Debrick
Hi guys,

i have same problem as was mentioned before but with my i9195. I have found some debrick image (here on forum) for i9195, android 4.4.2, but dont verified if it's for that . However it didn help me, have a same bootloop & rebooting all the time. Cannot get in to recovery or download mode.
So I dont know if it is problem or not but can I use any Debrick image for andorid 4.4.2 or I need specially one for market where my phone is from (Netherland PHN 4.4.2)?
I asking because I have another i9195 but from Italy, so will it be useful (or possible?) to get debrick image (for 4.4.2) from this one a use it for my hardbrick i9195 PHN?
THX
5th August 2016, 01:11 AM |#70  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

Hi @Mukiai
I have here my pit file attached-2 created whit cmd attached-1 for I9205, and I made it on XX Rom. But You try to flash one ZH, differente regions. I don't know if it work.
You have also the PIT analyzes where you see the inside from Pit file. (Identifier is the partition number).

I never tried this, but if You need try on Odin in PIT. Try this at Your responsibility, alright?

I hope this help to solve Your problem.

PS: The cmd attached-1 is only to devices until 16 GB.

EDIT: I retourned to Your post and You have There is no PIT partition. It seem that is the partition that not exist and not the Pit file.
Try that but if not work may be the partition must be created. For that I unknown how we must make. May be using a debrick.img???

I had a same case on N8000 about partition efs deleted, it must been created before include the efs files. Have HERE my case. I don't know if some Dev's can help like this example for efs on Post #4. May be @Silesh.Nair can help. Thanks.

You have here my debrick.img : https://meocloud.pt/link/a4d65b2a-2a...brick.img.tar/

Hi Everyone
I see all the great help @ Silesh.Nair, @ shazzl, ValenteL Mukiai , are all doing and need a little myself .
I have a i9205 which is stuck in a bootloop
I can get in to download mod but not recovery . Where can i find the brick.img create by @ValenteL the link above is broken
Ive tried reflushing stock along with the pit with no luck. is there anything else i can try .

Many thanks inadvance for anyones help its really needed im lost without my phone
6th September 2016, 12:10 AM |#71  

More
ı have debrick.img for i9200
i have qhsusb at first i buy it like this so i take debrick.img from another i9200 and burn it on sdcard 16gb
by win32disk imager the screen is light up just black screen and pc detcted modem and phone its shown on odin but just black screen i put rom in pda and pit file
but error like that

Added!!
<ID:0/010> Odin v.3 engine (ID:10)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/010> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/010>
<ID:0/010> Re-Partition operation failed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)