[ROM][UB][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1][AMAMI] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

963 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,058

By oshmoun, Senior Member on 26th May 2014, 10:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2015, 07:17 PM |#731  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
I have been using the ROM for a few days and it's good. The things I noticed sofar:
- the bluetooth problems I had with the calls through BT speaker seems to be gone
- the battery life seems to be better compared to previous builds
- the dirty flashing failed but the scratch instalation succeeded.
- the battery life might be a bit better, but still nowhere near as good as it was. I start to think that my battery is toast.
- the screen auto rotation never worked for me with any LP ROM I have tried. I used to rely on a nice app autorotator but it doesn't work. Is this a bug or limitation of LP in general?

Great work anyway.

30th October 2015, 09:58 AM |#732  
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Looks like when you long press it you can disable it (google play music queue).
One problem though, my battery used to be super fine, but last days it's so bad, no mobile data activated and wifi only occasionaly on and it dies at 1h SoT. I calibrated battery. Problem seems to be that random system apps like music, mediaserver, email keep the device awake for hours. Wonder why this randomly happened
8th November 2015, 08:52 PM |#733  
Flag Tallinn

More
Just wondering.
Is there a new build beeing worked on or have devs alrdy moved onto marshmallow? Really love this ROM and thank you for the hard work
8th November 2015, 11:31 PM |#734  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mainz

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaunoT

Just wondering.
Is there a new build beeing worked on or have devs alrdy moved onto marshmallow? Really love this ROM and thank you for the hard work

development has already started on updating to marshmallow
I'm sorry for not pushing new builds, but I was trying some stuff on my build machine
I'll see if I can build pac-lp for amami sometime next week
16th November 2015, 05:25 PM |#735  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mainz

More
Build is up!
New build from today, 16.11.2015, is available on basketbuild unofficial folder
I strongly suggest making a backup before trying it, as I had some problems getting it to boot

Now for the bad news:
I'm afraid this will be the last build of pac-5.1 for amami, because I've moved on to suzuran (z5 compact).
I'm not sure about pac-6.0 yet, because although my amami device is still available to me, I'm not sure if I will have the time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oshmoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oshmoun Ad-Free
16th November 2015, 05:42 PM |#736  
Flag Tallinn

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshmoun

Build is up!
New build from today, 16.11.2015, is available on basketbuild unofficial folder
I strongly suggest making a backup before trying it, as I had some problems getting it to boot

Now for the bad news:
I'm afraid this will be the last build of pac-5.1 for amami, because I've moved on to suzuran (z5 compact).
I'm not sure about pac-6.0 yet, because although my amami device is still available to me, I'm not sure if I will have the time

Thank you for the build, mate!
I hope to see Pac 6.0, but if you don't have time for it, I understand
Thank you for your hard work, my friend.
My daily driver ROM until stable 6.0 releases (assuming it boots when I try to flash it in the evening).
The Following User Says Thank You to RaunoT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RaunoT Ad-Free
20th December 2015, 12:24 AM |#737  

More
Thanks for the build and letting us know your plans. I still hope for a PAC marshmallow under the Christmas tree.
BTW I made a clean install of the latest build but I am getting Google play services error in hangouts and Gmail app is not working. Anybody with similar problems?
I can't comment on the battery life as my battery is toast 😵

Update: I've changed my battery and scratch installed with updated gapps. The phone is flying now as good as new. The ROM is stable and have no issues. I guess this will be the ROM I use till I change the beloved Z1c. The itch for an upgrade is getting stronger and stronger .
Thanks for the great work oshmoun
15th May 2016, 07:25 PM |#738  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Sony Stock Camera
This ROM is great, stable and has been using it daily. The only problem is the Google Camera still not as good as the stock Sony.
Is there anyone who can make the framework for Z1 compact for this ROM for the stock camera?

The link is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...stock-t3154772
15th May 2016, 09:25 PM |#739  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fervorous

This ROM is great, stable and has been using it daily. The only problem is the Google Camera still not as good as the stock Sony.
Is there anyone who can make the framework for Z1 compact for this ROM for the stock camera?

The link is here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...stock-t3154772

By now every developer who is still supporting our phone has switched to fixing the Marshmallow build. We won't get support for these old ROMs.
BTW is there Marshmallow PAC ROM in the cooking?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk
17th May 2016, 06:04 PM |#740  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mainz

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idimitro

By now every developer who is still supporting our phone has switched to fixing the Marshmallow build. We won't get support for these old ROMs.
BTW is there Marshmallow PAC ROM in the cooking?

Sent from my Xperia Z1 Compact using Tapatalk

Marshmallow for PAC can be built and shared https://plus.google.com/+PAC-ROM/posts/K3xuwsFAbpD
Amami as a device still needs work. Well actually, guess that applies to most Sony devices afaik
If anyone's interested in MM for amami, then check out the progress on Sony AOSP project
It's highly likely that any future ROMs will build on top of this.
Also on this note, if anyone would like to take up the task of maintaining PAC on amami, then please do PM
The Following User Says Thank You to oshmoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oshmoun Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aio, lollipop, pac

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)