ID:	3750572

18th May 2016, 11:32 AM |#3372  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotep95

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

Top !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Andreasworks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andreasworks Ad-Free
18th May 2016, 12:09 PM |#3373  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
That's increíble! Tell me how you did it.
18th May 2016, 04:19 PM |#3374  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 2,028

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTIAK

That's increíble! Tell me how you did it.

Latest Resurrection Remix with Team-M8 kernel, max cpu @2.3Ghz, that should be it.
18th May 2016, 04:22 PM |#3375  
Thanks Meter: 50

More

Can i make it last longer than this ? I noticed that during SOT the battery drains fast

Enviado desde mi móvil a través de Tapatalk!
25th May 2016, 05:31 AM |#3376  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Actually, which rom is the most stable, fast and battery wise???
25th May 2016, 06:32 PM |#3377  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badelhas

I've noticed from what I've been reading here and AnandTech articles that the disparity between different user's SOT has to do 3 things: the kind of use each one has, the SOC, which can be slightly different in each smartphone, and the battery itself, which can also have differences. Otherwise, how could you explain me not never ever getting mere than 3,5h SOT on my m8, which I bought back in August 2014? Maybe if I change my battery things get better. I have to charge it twice a day now. I'm a heavy user and use 4g mobile date only, with auto brightness with the slider to the right, gps on exact location and Bluetooth always on, connected to my Moto 360.

I changed between NOS to Vodafone and i can confirme that with Vodafone i have better GSM signal and my battery last twice! Have active brightness , most of the time the bluetooth and not use the saving mode. With NOS operator i got 50% ate half a day, now with Vodafone (Better GSM Signal) i got 50% at night. I will measure and report
27th May 2016, 07:45 PM |#3378  
Thanks Meter: 226

More
Deleted
3rd June 2016, 11:21 AM |#3379  
Thanks Meter: 749

More
Hey guys, I recently bought my M8 off Craigslist. It was originally bought a year and a half ago. I had to send it in for a screen repair under warranty because it had some brighter spots in the lower right corner. Prior to that I tested the battery life a bit, and concluded that I could get around 6h of SOT while watching Twitch.
Now after the screen repair In barely getting 3h of SOT and most of the time even less. I'm not sure if I'm just using the phone more now, or if somehow they managed to screw with my battery. The battery life is pretty much the same on the official 6.0 and now on DU 10.2. I don't play games, I have Bluetooth turned on all the time, 1 email sync'd and Location turned off. I mostly only use Relay and Chrome, so basically Internet browsing only. This is extremely disappointing because I bought this phone to perform in the battery department, at least better than my former Redmi Note 2.
Is this a battery issue or software issue?

Sent from my One M8
9th June 2016, 10:58 PM |#3380  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
My charging port was going bad and I figured I might as well swap out the battery since I'm already opening it up. I decided to upgrade to the M9's 2840mah battery and noticed no improvement, even possibly worse battery life... I wonder if I am the only one that upgraded to a 2840mah battery?
10th June 2016, 12:10 AM |#3381  
Flag Pescara, Italy
Thanks Meter: 359

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobbs2

My charging port was going bad and I figured I might as well swap out the battery since I'm already opening it up. I decided to upgrade to the M9's 2840mah battery and noticed no improvement, even possibly worse battery life... I wonder if I am the only one that upgraded to a 2840mah battery?

Are you sure the battery is genuine?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)