[Q] ODIN won't flash anything on my Samsung Galaxy s3 - QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE

Search This thread

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
]Well I have a Samsung t999 which had a USB problem it charge alright but my MTP wasn't working dunno why.. I figure it was a software problem so tried to flash it with cm11 but I 4got to backup and wiped everything in recovery mode and the cm11 didn't work now my Samsung is stuck in bootloop and I can't use Odin coz my USB cn only charge but not MTP mode... I rli need help... Is there any way I can flash my phone without using Odin... I rli love my phone we been thru alot together... Need help please
Factory reset in recovery

Reactions: mrrocketdog

jayjaguar

Sep 17, 2015
i flashed my samsung s5282.....odin completed succesfully......(pass).....but my mobile does not on.........my mobile has only its starting image(samsung galaxy star gt-s5282)...then it has only blanked........what i do now?....can i recover my mobile?......please help me......please.....

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

frends pls help me............how to recover my mobile.............:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

pls help me:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Do you have the i747 or i747m?

If the phone powers on, boot into recovery and do a full wipe, then reboot.

SHINU4U

May 16, 2016
PRODUCT NAME: SGH-T999
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: No
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
QUALCOMM SECURITYBOOT: ENABLE
WARRANTY BIT: 0
BOOTLOADER RP SWREV: 1

PLZ HELP ME GUYS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you took the 4.3 update, then you are stuck with 4.3 firmware. You can still flash recovrry and roms though.
    If you want to remain on 4.3, I suggest flashing my rom in development.
    If you just root as ut is now you will have alk sorts of troubke from knox.
    Found my solution here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2586319 Thanks a lot

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    this worked for me

Hello. I really need help. I followed the steps from this tutorial: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1840030 but I’m still stuck. First I had my Verizon Samsung GS3 rooted with 4.1.2. Everything was working just fine. The update 4.3 came out and I used Voodoo to keep my root on my phone. When the phone rebooted my root was gone but the superuser was still installed for some reason but I wasn’t able to use it. I went to root back to 4.1.2 and after ODIN was done and it said it “Passed”, when the phone boots I get the message: "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to Verizon Wireless store for help". I rebooted the phone in download mode again then selected cancel like some other people have done with the same problem but I get the same message. When I try to flash the “VRALEC bootchain” it gets to the part when it says: "NAND Write Start! Then it says FAIL! (Auth) All threads completed. (Succeeded 0 / failed 1). On the phone screen it says:”SW REV CHECK FAIL: Fused 1.Binary 0”. I tried the second bootloader that I downloaded the file named: BOOTLOADER_I535VRALF2_618049_REV09_user_low_ship.tar.md5”. It also fails. I used the md5 file checker to make sure the all the md5 files were good and they all passed with the correct signatures. No luck trying to flash the bootchains. I then tried to flash the “stock.vzw_root66.tar” with the “Auto reboot, F. Reset time and NAN erase all” selected. It goes through the whole cycle and it even says on the phone in blue: “ERASING USERDATA PARTITION”. The flash on Odin completes with no problems, but when the phone auto reboots, once again I get the: "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to Verizon Wireless store for help”. I rebooted the phone in recovery mode. I did the “wipe data/factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” then reboot the phone again. Once again I get the: "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to Verizon Wireless store for help". I also tried Hero’s bootloader unlock using “Root.66” and the pit file: “sch-i535-16gb.pit” except the part of updating the VRALHD baseband since I can’t even flash CWM. It passes but when it boots still get the "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to Verizon Wireless store for help” message again. I’ve tried flashing CWM and when it goes into the”NAND Write Start!!” It shows “FAIL! (Auth)”. I get the same error trying to flash TWRP. Even flashing the stock ROM 4.1.2 I get the "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to Verizon Wireless store for help”. I’ve tried to install .zip files from the “apply update from external storage” but then it gets as far as “Verifying update package… and then it goes into “E: signature verification failed. Installation aborted”. I tried h311sdr0id’s method flashing “BOOTLOADER_I535VRALF2_618049_REV09_user_low_ship.tar.md5” and it also fails. I am using the USB cord that came with the phone. I’m running Windows 8.1 but also tried using Windows 7. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

factory reset then use odin to root and you will get a supersu unfortunately stopped after boot.......then download supersu.app and put on root of hdd then manually intall this will update and u should be able to disable knox at this point........then go download the odin mobile app from market load your stock 4.1.2 with keys .tar file and flash using odin mobile this should get u back to official 4.1.2 im working on the bootloader now its still locked but... now that I don't have knox it shouldn't be a problem
    ]Well I have a Samsung t999 which had a USB problem it charge alright but my MTP wasn't working dunno why.. I figure it was a software problem so tried to flash it with cm11 but I 4got to backup and wiped everything in recovery mode and the cm11 didn't work now my Samsung is stuck in bootloop and I can't use Odin coz my USB cn only charge but not MTP mode... I rli need help... Is there any way I can flash my phone without using Odin... I rli love my phone we been thru alot together... Need help please
    Factory reset in recovery