FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HOW-TO][ROOT][4NOOBS] Resize sdcard0 and internal storage to maximize space for apps

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 134

By bsined, Senior Member on 10th April 2014, 07:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th May 2016, 07:22 PM |#241  
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 155

More
flash a ftf with flashtool. or maybe use the Sony PC companion software to repair phone, but you will have to re-root.

xperia Z3 d6603 | RSXW mm

18th May 2016, 08:23 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel_lp

flash a ftf with flashtool. or maybe use the Sony PC companion software to repair phone, but you will have to re-root.

I can't boot the phone, when I try to use flashtool, the phone is not detected. Normally, if we flash ftf, we can see a green or a blue led while we and press the volume up (or down, i dont really remember) and connect the USB cable but there is no LED and the Device is not detected.
19th May 2016, 12:34 AM |#243  
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herits

I can't boot the phone, when I try to use flashtool, the phone is not detected. Normally, if we flash ftf, we can see a green or a blue led while we and press the volume up (or down, i dont really remember) and connect the USB cable but there is no LED and the Device is not detected.

oops! does the phone have any charge? only thing I could find is this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...overy-t2915303

edit: sorry, just seen you have been there already!

12th July 2016, 04:02 PM |#244  

More
What Kitkat custom rom work with this tutorial? I just want to use my Xperia TX to play Pokemon Go.
15th July 2016, 10:43 AM |#245  

More
Latest Flashtool caution: Xperia T
Hey thanks a million for this, I finally have room to breathe with my apps!

Just wanted to give a heads up. I don't know if others have had trouble flashing FTFs with the latest version of Flashtool (at time of writing, 0.9.22.3) but I struggled.. I tried 4 different FTFs of different KitKat versions and they all failed at system.sin, leaving me with a soft-brick .. But downloading the previous Flashtool (0.9.18.6) worked a treat and I was able to flash Stock 4.1.2 on my Xperia T.

I had a bunch of other problems restoring my CM12 backup and in the end just wiped and installed a fresh one. I also had to flash TWRP 3 to install Gapps properly. Might have done something odd, this was my first rodeo
18th July 2016, 10:18 PM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Xperia T Problems
Sorry for my bad english im german and i have problems with the partitions when i flah with flashtool comes a failure by system! I have Android 6.0.1 CM13 with CM Recovery and TWRP i anyone can help!

Edit: I have not read the post before i trying again and post the answer

2. Edit: I try to flash cwm dual recovery but it fail 5 times can anyone help me??
I need cwm or function it with twrp??
27th July 2016, 02:35 AM |#247  

More
stuck at #7
Hello, I'm finally trying to do this and the road has been paved with nothing but problems.

I finally managed to install the XT-lockeddualrecovery2.8.21-RELEASE.installer via towelroot+SuperSU.
I can boot into TeamWin Recovery Project but the NDR Utils don't change anything after checking Philz Touch Recovery, it also cannot reboot the phone, it does nothing after clicking any of the reboot buttons and OK.

Can i proceed with TWRP somehow?

P.S. using Xperia T with LT30p_9.1.A.0.492_Generic Italy(1265-1589) (because not of the others were recognized by flashtool and even that only worked after i downloaded an older one - flashtool-0.9.18.6-windows.exe)
5th September 2016, 11:49 PM |#248  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I have a Xperia L.
In my case I need an even simpler solution ...
Using TWRP formatted "SD 0" as EXT4.
I managed to UnMount "/DATA" and "/sdcard".
I would like to reverse the mounts.
Partitioning modifies the structure of partitions.
Mounting is by software changes and safe.
The solution will allow any time to install the ROM Stock since the structure of the partitions will not be changed.
As in TWRP Terminal can ride correct partitions?
if I'm wrong then correct me, please ...

sdcard -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p32
Userdata-> /dev/block/mmcblk0p31

CHANGE

sdcard -> /dev/block/mmcblk0p31
Userdata-> /dev/block/mmcblk0p32
------------------------------------------------------------
Is it correct? ADB Shell or Terminal?
unmount /sdcard/
unmount /Userdata/
mount -o rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p32/ /userdata/
mount -o rw /dev/block/mmcblk0p31/ /sdcard/

And reboot smartphone?