By ysabxe, Member on 20th February 2014, 09:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th May 2016, 01:01 AM |#941  
Flag Ouagadougou
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffrey2012

Are where would I find the SimUnlockFinal.zip? Your guide is no use unless the location of this file is made clear.

Did you get the file?

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA-Developers mobile app

4th May 2016, 07:17 AM |#942  

More
Yes I got the file. Its at the bottom of the first post in the thread and is labelled Download. So far as I can remember this file gives a virus warning so I got another version by Googling.
19th May 2016, 11:55 AM |#943  

More
work like Charm! thxx alot Dev <3 u saved me :)
i have only one problem is that when i unlocked my SIM card, i cant see my SIM Contacts, and cant add contacts to SIM, no option available! can u help me with this plzzzz .. thxxx again .
6th July 2016, 02:01 PM |#944  

More
Hello , tried this on ZVA version but whenever i copy the files to the carrier folder nothing happens & they dont show up , do i need to downgrade the version or what ?
15th July 2016, 12:15 AM |#945  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzefaonline

Hi, i am currently on ZVE version with G2 LS980. for sim unlocking i transferred the carrier folder and changed the permission to rw-r-r. but everytime i restart the phone, the files in the property folder in carrier dissapear. why is that happening? is that the reason why the gsm signals bars are so low? also the permissions of the respective folder change. However i did not change the apns.xml file and neither did i delete telephony.db or mmsc file. used tweeker app to set gsm data. things seemed to work fine however now i am facing com.android.phone crashing while making and recieving calls. deleted cache of the phone app, google services framework app and also factory reseted the phone. but issue not solved. please help.

I have successfully unlocked the phone but have the same issue of low signals, am also a ufone user, i did everything as the OP said, how did you resolved the low signal n 3g issue, please guide me.
am on stock ZVA.
15th July 2016, 07:39 AM |#946  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librastar

I have successfully unlocked the phone but have the same issue of low signals, am also a ufone user, i did everything as the OP said, how did you resolved the low signal n 3g issue, please guide me.
am on stock ZVA.

LS980, being a cdma device, will encounter signal issues on ufone. if your phone is rooted try flashing an aosp based rom. i'm using dirty unicorn on G2 and feel that the signal strength is better then stock.
17th July 2016, 08:47 PM |#947  
Flag Peshawar
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzefaonline

LS980, being a cdma device, will encounter signal issues on ufone. if your phone is rooted try flashing an aosp based rom. i'm using dirty unicorn on G2 and feel that the signal strength is better then stock.

cant we push those custom ROM files into original ROM files
29th July 2016, 01:14 AM |#948  

More
I'm getting an error for replacing apns-conf.xml. I click overwrite and it gives me a splash saying "Error uploading file!" "(X) apns-conf.xml"

Can't post images or anything so.
30th August 2016, 09:36 PM |#949  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
can i try this on my LG G2 AT&T D800??? pls reply
The Following User Says Thank You to vkky_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vkky_ Ad-Free
3rd September 2016, 12:11 AM |#950  
Flag karachi

More
Need Help !
Can you suggest me some good root file manager for kitkat (free) ? root browser is not working! im on ls980zva right now and it is not upgrading .. was thinking to flash zve rom and then unlock the sim ! but couldn't find root file manager
11th September 2016, 09:02 PM |#951  
Flag Quetta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
You are my hero bro.
The process just worked. Thanks a million.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)