Hi guys, I have a great solution for installing kali linux though linux deploy via usb otg.
1. No need to use internal storage. 2. No need to use unnecessary space in extsdcard. 3. Its easy
: usb otg, sd card( 16 gig/32 gig better n class 10 for read and write speed) and card reader to connect it via otg.
1. Install linux deploy,terminal emulator n meefik busybox,vnc viewer from google play store.
2. Start linux deploy n check status,points to be view
-loop devise: yes, SELinux -yes, supported FS-ext2/3/4, vfat,exfat etc
3. Now creat partition on ur sd card by aparted app from store or by mini partition tool wizard in pc. 2nd partition should be > 10gigs or atlst 8 gig, type ext2/4
4. Now connect the sd card via otg.
5. Open linux deploy n check status, at the last of it u should see -"dev/block/sda1
and dev/block/sda2 _mb (linux). This sda2 is ur 2nd partition and u have to install it here.
6. Now open properties in deploy select distribution -kali, Architecture - armhf, Distribution suite -sana, Installation type - partition, Installation path - string from status(dev/block/sda2 ,mine sda6). Additional component -NEVER CHOOSE KALI COMPONENTS,but select othrs. Change gui graphics according to ur phn,dextop env ect.
7. Now go to settings in deploy n change the busy box directory to "/data/data/ru.meefik.busybox/files/bin". But there is a trick, open terminal emulator and type -" ln -s /system/bin/mksh sh" and then "ln -s /system/xbin/busyboxchroot". Done.
8. Now in deploy go to settings and update ENV.
9. Now ur are all set, hit install n wait. With good internet speed it will take minimum. 30-45min, atlast u will see "<<<install".
10. Now hit start on deploy it show u various thing with " new local host desktop 'x'....log local host 0". Its mean u r ready to connect vnc server.
11. If u now check status it will show that "Mounted system - kali linus 2.0 sana", or if u open terminal from linux deploy it will show " root@localhost#~".
12. But u r not done yet. In terminal emulator type - "sudo apt-get update" it will take few min to update. Thn u have to install kali linux full if u want to use pretty tools of kali. U hv to install meta packages.
Now type "apt-get install kali-linux-full". It will show various warning do y to all n wait. Its a huge file. U can choose " kali-linux-all" or othr meta packages according to ur need.
HOPE THIS WILL HELP.
N.B - I face some prob during downloading ,such as it showed "can't retrieve package redline or inssev/etc". It is the prob of mirror server. Stop the process n go to settings n remove the ENV and disconnect the otg. Connect it again and the update ENV and start again. Don't loose patience. ALL THE BEST