N900tuvudne6 full firmware

2,874 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,176

By ZDeuce2, Senior Member on 27th May 2014, 09:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd June 2014, 05:38 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I used Odin 1.85 all the time. After updating to kitkat and trying to use Odin 3.0 I got no success. It was only after about a week of frustration I tried Odin 1.85 and since then including yesterday when I updated once again I used it. Somehow on 3.0 the phone isn't recognized.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

23rd June 2014, 03:52 AM |#102  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataHawg

I also use Odin 1.85. I've had problems a couple times with newer versions and keep going back to it. It's been reliable every time for me so I'm staying with it

I use 1.85, or 3.04...

I hate being bi-polar, it's awesome...
*Tweaked*ColonelX*
16th May 2016, 10:58 AM |#103  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDeuce2

Just trying to help out, and I couldn't find the full firmware in a thread...

something a little Tweaked; Powered by ColonelX

Oh this is for the Sammys...I was wondering why Odin was included. What. Exactly is this...slightly modified ROM? I'm running some cool as Hydro something or other on my Note 2014 but it's a 4.4.2 build and although I loved KitKat and it's holding up and very stable I feel like there are some cob webs lurking. I'm gonna read through this I'd much rather support a friend (if this ends up being compatible with my device I haven't read through much yet).

- Skindog on a LG-H901 and SM-P600

Indifference is a choice!
16th May 2016, 11:27 AM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkindogOne

Oh this is for the Sammys...I was wondering why Odin was included. What. Exactly is this...slightly modified ROM? I'm running some cool as Hydro something or other on my Note 2014 but it's a 4.4.2 build and although I loved KitKat and it's holding up and very stable I feel like there are some cob webs lurking. I'm gonna read through this I'd much rather support a friend (if this ends up being compatible with my device I haven't read through much yet).

This is for the note 3...

Common sense isn't all that common
16th May 2016, 12:29 PM |#105  
Flag San Diego

More
Yeah I caught that...learned literally by reading the next post. You're still Rockin' the Note 3...I hade a Note 2 for a very short time and loved it, but never been a big fan of Sammy software. Wifey had two Note 3's and came off of a Note 2; she loved it.

18th May 2016, 03:09 AM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cincinnati

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkindogOne

Yeah I caught that...learned literally by reading the next post. You're still Rockin' the Note 3...I hade a Note 2 for a very short time and loved it, but never been a big fan of Sammy software. Wifey had two Note 3's and came off of a Note 2; she loved it.

Nah my note3 and my Silverado had an unfortunate incident, the note came out on the short end of that. Lol

Common sense isn't all that common
19th May 2016, 09:36 PM |#107  
Flag San Diego

More
Oh damn yeah Silverado has weight on the Note. Sorry man...how'd the Note end up in tread path? Was this recent or do you maintain this thread actively w/out it because you're awesome (which I can see you doing)?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)