19th May 2016, 10:56 AM |#11  
Flag Pohang
Thanks Meter: 69

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin7825

Thank you sunil
I tried the recoveries that you are suggesting, both of them, klte and klteskt from the twrp site.
It seems to work on every other device but mine.
Can't figure what I am doing wrong.

Not sure abt the latest versions. can you try the one (klte) linked in my xda thread. and hope ur device is rooted properly...
The Following User Says Thank You to sunilpaulmathew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sunilpaulmathew Ad-Free

19th May 2016, 11:06 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilpaulmathew

Not sure abt the latest versions. can you try the one (klte) linked in my xda thread. and hope ur device is rooted properly...

yes i will try them, I hope they work on latest MM.
And yes the device is rooted properly with latest CFautoroot for G900L, I even checked it with Root Checker basic.
Anyways, I don't have any special liking for TWRP, I wanted it to flash stock boot.img to make the Insanity ROM work.
I am ok with CWM recovery, but I was told it could not flash .img file and I am not equipped to make my own flashable zip form boot.img.
But now I am planning to use your modded boot.img for Phoneix based MM custom ROMs. I hope that will work.
Btw thank you so much...I checked both of your threads...They are awesome....you seem to be lone warrior for these Korean variants. Not much support elsewhere.
Really appreciate your efforts!!!!
Keep up the good work.
20th May 2016, 05:37 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilpaulmathew

TWRP for kltelget (SM-G900L) is available here. You can also use the TWRP for klte (SM-G900F). The details are available in my xda thread (latest version is not tested). You can boot most Phoenix kernel (I hope Insanity too) based ROMs by either flashing the stock ROM boot.img or a custom boot.img sited in my another xda thread located here (check second post).

TWRP worked!!!
Finally..
Thank you so much!!!
Also I tried your kernel with Insanity ROM and it works perfect.!!!
Thank you once again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)