By GethPrime, Recognized Contributor on 1st February 2014, 12:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th May 2016, 12:47 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raveeshwadhawan

Bro did your xperia c get back to work

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

U get any solution bro??

NOPE!!

23rd May 2016, 08:51 AM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ya...m done with Xperia c break issue..with sony PC companion with i given solution just see my previous msg
thanks..
22nd June 2016, 04:54 PM |#53  
Flag Nairobi

More
Xperia C2 Red Light Of Death
Hey Guys,

So as i have done research on all the steps you have provided it seems like there are many ways that this device Xperia C2305 can be bricked in many ways . We call this the *Xperia C2 Red Light Of Death*

As i recommend you to use the original stock rom after flashing a themed rom you could have bricked your phone i will not help on that but if you havent done anything and your phone simply doesnt start that could mean it needs a JUMPSTART like if you have lost power to the device the charging wouldnt help you , the green light appears when u press pretty much all the buttons.

Step 1 : Remove the back Panel off the device
Step 2 : Hold a pin or something to press the hard reboot button
Step 3 : Connect the power cable + press the power on button + press the hard reboot

Your device should start if YOU HAVENT BRICKED IT BY FLASHING WRONG THINGS
19th July 2016, 10:15 AM |#54  
Flag faridabad
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkoolkaran

NOPE!!

No bro no solution its just a piece of garbage ... I suggest u to go to repair shop
28th July 2016, 09:36 AM |#55  

More
same problem here....... i flash through mobile uncle tools a recovery.img and my xperia c2305 was dead and only the sensor i can see is on and also no red light notification while charging ........ i installed pc companion and tried to software repair........ i tried to press the vol down button but nothing works....... please help me
26th October 2016, 08:26 PM |#56  

More
I have xperia c
I try flash with wmshua
But not working
31st October 2016, 11:31 PM |#57  

More
SOLVED
I just try right now, and my sony C2305 softbrick phone detected by PC now,,, im going to flashing now,,, pray to me,,, hope can successed,... Whatsapp +6285777765545..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)