24th April 2016, 08:24 PM |#281  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gasselcity
Thanks Meter: 7,047

Donate to Me
More
New builds up

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to firebird11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firebird11 Ad-Free

24th April 2016, 10:49 PM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
26th April 2016, 02:25 PM |#283  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
is there a way to disable the top row of numbers on the aosp keyboard?...without having to install another keyboard?
ive tried all layouts but it doesnt seem to fix it

EDIT: Also I can reproduce a force close in Themes... settings > themes > fonts
1st May 2016, 12:12 PM |#284  
Flag Gasselcity

Donate to Me
More
new builds up!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firebird11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firebird11 Ad-Free
1st May 2016, 07:57 PM |#285  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
s![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------
1st May 2016, 11:31 PM |#286  
Flag Gasselcity

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpool

Dear friend, do you except writing new build something else you can write? With the weather settings I figured, let's say. Now a new problem, what had happened to SuperSU in the menu? Do you sometimes answer the questions!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I think that the author is awesome! <-- Mod Edit

First of all i don't own this device so I have to rely on cm sources
Second, I don't answer questions you can figure out yourself, this is a community so I don't have to answer everything, other people can do as well !
Third, I build for 26 devices so excuse me I don't keep up every device
Fourth, people like you who don't appreciate other people who take the time to make something other people do like, make me wanna stop doing this, so hooray for you for making me lose more interest in this

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to firebird11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firebird11 Ad-Free
2nd May 2016, 12:06 AM |#287  
Forum Moderator
Flag Xda-Dev,NV
Thanks Meter: 10,534

Donate to Me
More
Thread cleaned.
If we cannot be respectful to others and refrain from swearing do not post.

Thanks,
Sloth
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sloth For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloth Ad-Free
2nd May 2016, 01:52 AM |#288  
Flag Irvine, CA
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebird11

First of all i don't own this device so I have to rely on cm sources
Second, I don't answer questions you can figure out yourself, this is a community so I don't have to answer everything, other people can do as well !
Third, I build for 26 devices so excuse me I don't keep up every device
Fourth, people like you who don't appreciate other people who take the time to make something other people do like, make me wanna stop doing this, so hooray for you for making me lose more interest in this

Thank you @firebird11 for your constant build updates! Some people aren't appreciative at all... It's very sad
I think people are just frustrated that the weather service plugin isn't fixed yet. IDK exactly why, but, I think they still have to add the fifth part of the code to fix the weather service because they were at 4/5 and they need 1 more to fix it. Unless they already have.

This ROM is very stable and performance isn't bad either. I find it better than cm and more stable as well. So again, thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheNewNEXUS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheNewNEXUS Ad-Free
3rd May 2016, 12:01 PM |#289  
Flag Nikolaevsk
Thanks Meter: 105

More
When will be fixed bug of slow charging?
The Following User Says Thank You to SonyFan23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SonyFan23 Ad-Free
23rd May 2016, 01:09 PM |#290  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Thank you for this ROM, the only thing I'm running into is the 'gestures everywhere' means also gestures when the phone is in the pocket rubbing it against my leg, so my leg is making calls and making photos of the inside of my pocket and sending it and texts to people. Is there a way to shut this off? Thank you

The screen of the M8 is by the way made so sensitive to touch, you can access it through phonecases and jeans
4th June 2016, 03:32 PM |#291  
Flag Gasselcity

Donate to Me
More
New builds up !

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to firebird11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firebird11 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)