Samsung Account APK request.

Search This thread

NightHawkUndead

Feb 23, 2012
Dalton, GA
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Does anyone have the "Samsung Account" apk that comes stock on the phone? Removed it because I didn't think I'd need it, but now I do. I know I can download a rom and extract it but I'm not home for a bit.

And yes I Googled. Couldn't find the correct one for Note.

Thanks for any help.

aragonit

Jan 8, 2013
If anybody needs other versions, I just pushed 2 newer ones. Here they are: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-account/.

Thank you so much!!!!!

This just happened to me:
I got my new beautiful Gear S2 in roségold, and I wanted to install content from the samsung marketplace. I was always informed that I have to login into my samsung account to do that, and I wondered why. I went to my Accounts, and saw that the Samsung Account wasn't there. Then I tried to add the Samsung account, but it flashed only for an instant and didn't open. To check if the whole account adding thingie is broken, I tried adding an amazon account, and that opened without a hitch.

OK, back to start. Reading on the net that people did a whole factory reset for this little file shocked me out of my socks. Fortunately I wasn't wearing any.

The Reactivation Lock was also set, but grayed out!

I know that every program is an apk, so I googled for "Samsung Account APK" and there was this entry!

It turned out that the Samsung account app wasn't showing on my phone!! I searched with ES Explorer for it, and there it was. But it was a very old version. So I downloaded the newest from the apkmirror.com, installed it and VOILA!! Everything was back to normal.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

NM

Nov 11, 2013
Paris
www.tutoriels-android.com
Jedi thread?

Go on the jedi thread and to the goddie bag ! All the stock stuff is there

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

Sorry. Can't find it. Could you post the link, please? I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Go on the jedi thread and to the goddie bag ! All the stock stuff is there

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

I know you already found the apk but I figured if anyone else is looking for it in this thread its here available. This installed smoothly for me. Hope it helps!

Can't download that one ! Any idea why? Thx

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

If anybody needs other versions, I just pushed 2 newer ones. Here they are: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-account/.

Can't download any of them ! Any idea why? Thx

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Sorry. Can't find it. Could you post the link, please? I'd appreciate that. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

Can't download that one ! Any idea why? Thx

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 AM ----------

Can't download any of them ! Any idea why! Thx

Finally found it on sammobile just in case anyone needs it https://www.sammobile.com/apk/samsung-account/samsung-account-2-2-03-8/

Top Liked Posts