119 posts
Thanks Meter: 178

By rjwil1086, Senior Member on 6th January 2014, 05:48 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th September 2015, 03:28 AM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Fina-f**cking-ly!

I probably messed up the last bits but it took around 2 hours for me to do this!
First, the batch didn't work. Initially, I got the "device not found error" (moborobo solved it by finding the drivers instantly, but holy cow it installs a lot of crapware on your pc and tablet!). After that, the batch gave the "permission denied" error.
In the end I went with this solution (doing it through Android Terminal emulator). I probably messed up with a few letters here and there and it took like 4 or 5 tries (I sound like a dumbass, but it's because it's almost 4 am and this took WAY too much time :x )

Thank you very much for the files, now it's time to flash the custom ROM!

18th February 2016, 05:16 AM |#52  

More
Please help me I extracted the cwm folder in PC and tried running the exe file it shows device not connected.soj what to do now?pls help me!!!
16th March 2016, 11:07 AM |#53  

More
I Rooted and SoftBricked my tablet (HP Slate 7 2800) and dont have CWM installed.
I have a tablet (HP Slate 7 2800) which i rooted and after rooting it was fine, then i rebooted the tab and its soft bricked (stuck in bootloop) and i dont have any custom recovery installed only stock recovey. PLZ! can anyone help me my tabs been sitting useless for a month.The tabs still rooted and i have adb for it installed in my PC.

WOULD SERIOSLY APPRECIATE HELP RIGHT NOW. is there any possible way u could help me like somehow atleast install cwm onto my bootlooped device through stock recovery. JUST ANYTHING PLZ
16th March 2016, 02:17 PM |#54  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa

Donate to Me
More
I'd boot into the factory recovery and restore using the factory image from hp
16th March 2016, 09:29 PM |#55  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjwil1086

I'd boot into the factory recovery and restore using the factory image from hp

thats one of the issue hp doesnt provide there factory image anymore and all the ones im finding online arent working.
16th March 2016, 10:37 PM |#56  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tulsa

Donate to Me
More
I got ya. I'll see if I can find an original copy when I get home
25th May 2016, 02:04 PM |#57  

More
Guys does this work for HP Slate 7 Plus?? Pls answer
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread