FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BIN]{LGFlashTool} Unbrick/Unroot/Flash ANY (P769, MS769, P760) in Download Mode

221 posts
Thanks Meter: 116
 
By sammyz, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th March 2016, 01:28 AM |#111  
reggiexp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag {^_*}
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshIndigo

Welcome to the "Broken LG phones" club. Theres a solution posted in the last page. This should work otherwise just send a reply to me.

i got omap factory downlaod fail 00000000
euh help 149sec.... **** me i hate this phone
 
 
24th March 2016, 10:15 AM |#112  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
What is the 910k cable for? Does it allow a special(JTAG?) service mode, or does it just make entering download mode more convenient(no buttons to push?)?
24th March 2016, 02:18 PM |#113  
EdwinMoq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecorbusier

What is the 910k cable for? Does it allow a special(JTAG?) service mode, or does it just make entering download mode more convenient(no buttons to push?)?

In our L9 the 910k cable doesn't really do anything. But some users reported succeeding unlocking the bootloader with it while with a normal cable couldn't. Probably this cable can flash things a normal cable can't. Even the service manual mention the use of this cable. But I don't see any immediate benefits of using it.
24th March 2016, 05:08 PM |#114  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Ah yes, encrypted bootloader. This didn't apply to my phone. But in case of completely destroyed firmware, there must be some JTAG port on the mainboard, otherwise it would be junk in that case.
24th May 2016, 07:05 PM |#115  
bulletfreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
My phone just shows up as a generic USB Serial Device under Device Manager. I tied it to port COM41 but the program just sits at READY!!. Shouldn't it work anyways, even if it doesn't detect it as an LG device because it's on COM41?
24th May 2016, 09:25 PM |#116  
Senior Member
Flag Embro
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwinMoq

In our L9 the 910k cable doesn't really do anything. But some users reported succeeding unlocking the bootloader with it while with a normal cable couldn't. Probably this cable can flash things a normal cable can't. Even the service manual mention the use of this cable. But I don't see any immediate benefits of using it.

I tried for months to unlock my 2 L9's without a 910K cable. Unlocked both with the cable in minutes.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
25th May 2016, 02:33 PM |#117  
Senior Member
Flag Embro
Thanks Meter: 89
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecorbusier

Ah yes, encrypted bootloader. This didn't apply to my phone. But in case of completely destroyed firmware, there must be some JTAG port on the mainboard, otherwise it would be junk in that case.

Yes, there's a JTAG header. Yes, it's a pain in the butt. 😊

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
29th May 2016, 10:47 PM |#118  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My phone just shows up as a generic USB Serial Device under Device Manager. I tied it to port COM41 but the program just sits at READY!!. Shouldn't it work anyways, even if it doesn't detect it as an LG device because it's on COM41?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
i have same problem...any solution? Tnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes